Reviews for We Will Stand Together
ari1234 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
hi! when are you doing the next chapeter? really good! :)
peacenjoy chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This is a great story! Please update!
Falcon97 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is great! I really enjoyed your first one and I'm glad you did a secound. Fingal and Reed are seriously cute together.
greenplanet chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
L-O-L! poor fingal! padra is so evil! ;) lol, fingal tug-a-war, dress fingal, war with fingal- he's had some day! awesome and hilarious chapter! it was so weird, just 10 minutes ago my sister asked if u updated, and i said, "not yet." then a few minutes later, i have an email saying u updated! W-E-I-R-D! and she hasnt asked that questions for weeks! why she randomly asked this while i was doing my project is beyond me. crazy stuff ;)

anyway, SUPER DUPER JOB! I LOVED IT! keep up the awesome work!

-greenplanet

p.s. recycle please! save our planet! ;)
greenplanet chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
HORRAH! YALITH'S WOLF HAS UPDATED A NEW STORY! and even better! PADRA IS THE FIRST WORD! WOOHOO! ah, fingal and reed ARE married! and with 3 children! adorable! hm, chester huh? not a big fan of the name, but i love how he has talent (well, of COURSE he would! he's related to padra, is he not? ;) yay! arran's in it too! and i LOVE the cuteness between reed and fingal! AW! i cant wait to read the next chapter! i wonder if tide, swanfeather, and fionn will be in it, too! AW! and he had twins, just like PADRA! that is so CUTE! i cant get over it! adorable! please update soon and SUPER, AMAZING, AWESOME, STUPENDOUS JOB! KEEP IT UP!

-greenplanet

p.s. recycle please! save our planet! ;)