Reviews for Godric Forsaken Night
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh, poor Harry... As much as I hate Ginny and Harry together, this is just so awful. He’s so upset! And to think that Ginny just went off with Draco when Harry was busy hunting horcruxes is horrifying. That little slut! And argh to think those two would have the audacity to go off and get off with Harry sitting right there! That’s so horrible and argh I complete understand and sympathise with Harry because gah if I were he I’d be looking for a very blunt spoon to castrate Draco with. Great fic.
lowi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, I really really loved this!

I quite liked that it ended in draco instead (actually it's you who have converted me into drinny...)

So, this was wonderful! Great capture of Harry also! :D
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ooooh, loving the jealous Harry! I'm not a huge fan of this pairing(I like it more than Harry/Ginny, though), but you did a great job with them. I really liked the whole Ron part - Harry's first reaction to it made me chuckle. I liked that Draco and Ginny's relationship had developed when Harry was away. It made me wonder how they first started being on speaking terms, though... Maybe another fic for that? Huh?

:D

Great job, as usual!

-Morghen
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
MEW! Another Drinny.. I love it :D :D I'm so glad she ended up with Draco.. ofcourse she belongs with him :D :D

The ending was perfect.. her following Draco and him knowing the truth.. :D :D