Reviews for Let the Light Shine In
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love the quote you used on this one-shot, mind if I use it sometime for my Theo/Luna work? Anyway, I loved the small details you put in here like the Victoire/Neville and Lily/Teddy! I love that pairing! And it shows you put a lot of thought into this and I like that about a writer, I also appreciated that you wrote this slowly-concerning their relationship, it wasn't of those-bang! James is in love with Justin at the first go-no, that's what I liked and I think neither did Justin (I felt my heart breaking though, because I pair him with someone else n_n) but anyway this was excellent and I'm wondering more about Justin's past. Great job!

Much love!

C.G.
Searlupe chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I think you have got me addicted to this pairing, I'm off to read the sequels to this!
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
So good! You know I had to come straight over (well after classes but still) to review! I love the running references to Victoire/Neville and the fact that they were just so cute together, so sweet, and till the end I think James was adorable naive and innocent!

Loved it, would be reading the others if I didn't have class.

Rose ;D
lowi chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Mew, this was really awesome! Jamestin is such a great pairing, and you write them fantastically together!

Adored it, their characterisations, their dialogue, it all flowed really nicely! :D

Great work!
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I kind of can't find the right words to describe this. Just because they wouldn't do it justice.

I mean, Justin went from being some character I didn't really think much of to beng one of my favourites. Like, /whoa/ dude!

I love /everything/ from the way James doesn't really like Muggle Studies to the way the romance just develops and I adored the mentions of VicNev and LilTed!

GAH.

It was amazing and James was amazing and your characters were amazing and YOU HAD BETTER PUT THAT 53 PAGE SEQUEL UP, MAN.

And, for the record, I cried in it. You always make me cry with these things! This time it was "aaah, they're not gonna get together!" and then it was "ohh, they're together now... can stop" :)

But it's a GOOD thing that your writing's good enough to make me cry so feel free to continue :)

Oh, did I mention I /adored/ this fic?
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Asdfghjkkl! Boys' love is so romantic and yummy! It almost makes me want to be a boy so I can still like boys but at least have a nice romantic relationship!

XD

Wow, I loved everything about this fic! I'm really happy I was able to squeeze it in today 'cause it was soooo worth it! I liked how they gradually became closer and closer. It made it so realistic and what-not. The comparisons to Vicnev was pretty f*cking great, too, haha. Lilted mention awesome! I was so worried that they weren't gonna get together, but they did in the end! Mmmmm, that kissing scene was soooo sweet! Merlin, I just loved this fic so much! Ohhh yes, I adored your characterization of James!

"Hell, yes. This felt right. Why couldn't he have known of their feelings before to have just asked for this for his birthday?"

Oh. My. Merlin! That made me laugh so hard! It had to be my favorite part!

Boys' love FTW!

:D

-Morghen
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
THANK YOU SOO MUCH, MEW! :D

I LOVE IT!

James/Justin! I am in love with this pairing now!

Sequal? Hell yes! xD

Thank you for this. It is amazing!

I love your Justin! And your Molly!

I love that you made Al a Slytherian!

I love James. He is adorable. My fav next gen character!

James and Harrys relationship saddens me. :/ I can totally see it happening..

Thank you again. I love you and this fic!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You better have a sequel in mind! You can't leave us hanging like that.

You're right. It does make you think. I loved it. So sweet the way they went from teacher / student to friends and then more.