Reviews for A Shock to the System
Great story!
MatingInspires chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
WTH were they thinking!
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
That was so unexpected! So sad'
Husky2014 chapter 25 . 5/28/2012
Loved this! I really enjoyed this story and I hope there are more Future takes to come!
Netteralwaysbetter chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
This story is amazing:-)
leegee123 chapter 25 . 5/26/2012
Wow, I can't tell you how happy I was to see this update !

Love this story; sweet, funny and so nicely written. I have re-read a few times already.

(yeah Billy )

Thank you so much.
ickaren chapter 25 . 5/26/2012
I love that they had their own child! The love between them is so strong, and was so hard-won. It is so funny that I can't personally relate to saying those things during labor, as I am quite sure I did not. But I really love how Edward adores her and will do anything for her, and little Billy.
mommymac0508 chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
I loved it hehe wow Bella was up and down I had c-sections so I do.t really know how it is to be in labor think you
MmmBuhBuh chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
ha! very smart ben and angela!
MmmBuhBuh chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
omg i did not see this coming
MmmBuhBuh chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
lol love this chapter. hilarious
nitsuAPJ chapter 25 . 5/24/2012
We all say weird things in the midst of laboring! I know I told my husband that as soon as I got out of the hospital that I was gonna castrate him! lol

Great story sweetie!

Pam
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I read this straight through last night & today and I really enjoyed it. I pride myself on usually being able to tell what is going to happen in a story, but I have to say you caught me by surprise with what happened with Angela & Ben. And I was crying right along with Edward and Bella. I really enjoyed your Edward, he was sweet and romantic, even if he was a little slow in getting there! And I just adored the Cullens and how wonderful they were with Bella. Bravo on a wonderful story!
sfspeedy chapter 25 . 5/23/2012
You've done it again! This was a terrific outtake where you wove in humor, devotion, real life situations, tenderness and love. Thank you! Some of the birthing moments reminded me of my own labor. I told hubs his breath stunk and to get " a motherfucking tictac" and when it was epidural time I may have told the anesthesiologist to "not fuck-up cuz I knew people and he'd be fucked if he did."

Oh and only 12 fucks? WTF? Love ya & your words!
ScottishRose1028 chapter 25 . 5/22/2012
Aw, I love these two! So glad you did a Future-take for them! 3

LMAO - I was pretty good with my labor with my girls, though Hubward kept talking while I was in transition and I finally looked at him and said (very politely) "Please stop talking." LOL Compared to the insanity of my pregnancy, I swear I had the easiest damn labor EVER.

But my anesthesiologist was built like a brick shithouse and his name was Nick - and he was my new best friend. ;-) He even joked he was only telling us his name in case we wanted to name one of the babies after him, LOL.

Love you lady! XOXOXOX