Reviews for A Shock to the System
AceSunshine chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Holy shit that was not what I was expecting. My heart is crushed for all of them. Well I guess we will see how Bella an Edward come together for Robby.
lilaclune chapter 24 . 6/27/2012
Hi! Im glad that i have come across with your story. Also,i just want to ask where can i find the lemon stand that your talking about where the readers could find good stories? Thank you!
Cassiakohn chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
Oh man i was a wreck during the first few chapters but then the real fun started. this story was adorable, funny, touching, HAWT, and just wow. Great job!
AlexJade chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
what is up with the hand wiping? It would piss me off too.

I feel for Bella. This is a huge loss for her.

I kinda like this better than the movie version it is loosely based upon. I do not care much for the actors that were in it. I like Bella and "Cullen" more.
AlexJade chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
See...I still see him as acting like an a$$hole.
AlexJade chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Love the plot :)

From BPOV, Cullen did seem like a douchewaffle (my new favorite word)
pamaroo chapter 23 . 6/19/2012
I fucking love this fucking story and all the fucking times you fucking say fuck.. it's beyond fuckawesome and I fucking love your fucking writing... hehe ;)
pamaroo chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
OMG... HOT HOT HOT... and I LOVE how we finally got to hear what was going on in Edwards head!
pamaroo chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Love love loved this! Fucking great. Hehe
pamaroo chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awesome start :-). Can't wait to delve into this story. I hope there are giggles... And lots of them. Hehehe
Isao84 chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
Pliz tell me ypur husband's name is Dave?
sml6446 chapter 25 . 6/9/2012
Lmao, that's awesome. Did your husband love you calling out the doctor's name as much as Edward did?

Stephanie
ellencu chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Good riddance to Tanya. Cullen HAS learned something; he did not even hesitate to send her on her way. Thanks for this story.

Can you send me the Esme outtake/phone call to Edward? Thanks
sml6446 chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Great story! This was a lot of fun to read.

Stephanie
allthatsparkles chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Yay, the bitch is gone! (for good I hope?) What is up with Edward wiping his hand after touching Bella? Ohhh my that is so funny. I can't wait to get to the bottom of that.
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »