Reviews for A Shock to the System
GrayMatters chapter 8 . 3/29
"HE POOPS AT NIGHT? Oh my God, seriously?" - yeah, that one made me snort out loud. And I giggled my way through the entire diaper change. Poor Cullen, who would think that babies poop? LMFAO!
GrayMatters chapter 7 . 3/29
I'm with Bella - I (over)react every time Cullen opens his mouth. I want to like him, but I just can't. And me not liking Edward? Those are some serious writing skills, because I ALWAYS like Edward. Just not this one. Yet.
GrayMatters chapter 6 . 3/29
I love your Bella. I (currently) despise your Cullen - but I know that will change. You've sucked me in, as always!
GrayMatters chapter 5 . 3/29
*tears*

And I totally knew that was coming, but *tears* anyway. Your words move me, as always.

Love, love, love!
GrayMatters chapter 3 . 3/29
Holy crap, I forgot how much I fuckin' love this story! Yeah, so much for productivity at work today... (only 1 in the fuck count - I'm gonna have to fuckin' work on that. Oooh, look - two! Technically three) :)
jk chapter 10 . 2/27
he left a note...that he was leaving for the entire weekend to fuck his whore...a note...the whole weekend...without checking to see if bella had something planned for the weekend...a note...to fuck Tanya...TANYA!...I just threw up...

In what fucking world do you think people want BELLA to have TANYAS sloppy seconds?
HELL NO...you just lost a reader
not that it matters much you stole the characters then the plot...you just changed the characters..like you made Edward a used up sloppy man whore...NICE
Riam chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
A great story, thank you.
It started so sad but you gave it such a happy following and ending. Realy beautifull. Don't worry about you being Rob's mums age. My granny always told me that in every woman lives a young girl who's dreams are ageless.
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
What a lovely story. Very sad in places when talking about Bella's lack of family, and of course, Angela and Ben. I'm glad they finally got together and have their own little family.
LizziePaige chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
I just want to slap them both for drinking in the house with the baby there...grrrrrr!
LizziePaige chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Ummm... Two adults in the house looking after a baby and they are both going to be doing shots of tequila?! I bloody well hope not!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
So it's okay for Edward to leave for the weekend but Bella can't! I hope Bella has sex with another guy during this story instead of remaining celibate! I'm worried that Edward will be a manwhore while Bella has to remain "pure" until they hook up.
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Loved the writing, though I hate that Edward got it on with Tanya, after he found Bella.
frostedglaze chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Finally, he was tested! I was finally able to enjoy the spectacle.
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
I so wanted to enjoy this, but I just kept thinking that Edward wasn't tested!
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
So his excuse for sleeping with Tanya is that he was too in love with Bella?! I just don't think it's fair that he got his rocks off, but Bella didn't have any friends with benefits with any other guy.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »