Reviews for A Shock to the System
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
You've got me so angry right now over this bitch Tanya! I knew she was going to pull shit . . . but, for her to listen to Bella's message to him and tell him she 'has it all under control' . . . that is completely inexcusable . . . that baby needed the medication, that Bella was forced to go and pick up herself because of that. I don't care if Tanya and Edward were married and this stipulation of Ang and Ben was in affect . . . absolutely wrong on very many levels, what Tanya pulled. This is a baby . . . what a bitch. She's got to go . . . or, I may have to. Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Well now, that was progress . . . they fought but, did not yell. And, it was not nearly as bad as in the past. They realized they were wrong sooner than later this time. Their living arrangements made sense . . . although, with a child their plans will go out the window. Her laughter was justified this time. He just blew up, because he doesn't know better. He should pick up a few baby books to brush up on what to expect, since he's clueless and taking it out on her.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
So, Esme, Alice, Rose and Emmett all warned Bella about Edward, in one form or another, of his moddiness and stubbornness. When the women were talking they even mentioned he's allergic to mornings . . . well, the certain cure to that is an infant . . . baby . . . toddler . . . child. Until that child decides they want to sleep forever but, by then you've gotten up with the damn birds for so long, that sleeping in isn't for you anymore. I have a very strong feeling, this is going to get a whole lot uglier, before it even starts to get better. He's a dick and she's a bitch . . . they are both beyond stubborn . . . so yeah, good luck to them.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I'm very glad the Cullen's are all there for Bella right now. Hopefully, she will have that luxury even after this week is over. I haven't seen the movie you referred to, so this part of them having to live together, was a big surprise to me. I was thinking along the lines that Bella would get the house and Robby and that the Cullen's would stick around to help her. Through that, Bella and Edward start having adult conversations and get to know each other. Living together, nope, didn't see that coming. Now she's going to have to deal with a parade of women . . . or, at the very least, Tanya. Ugh. I hope he has more class than that. Or, that his sister and mother find out he's bringing home women, and knock him over the head. He can go to the woman's house and not bring them around the baby.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Holy shit . . . you killed off Angela and Ben! Poor Bella . . . more so, poor Robby! Now she's going to be forced to deal with Cullen through this mess, ugh and most likely Tanya too. Crap. I'm so glad that Esme came and it wasn't just Edward, as that would've possibly made this worse for her. They were her family and now they're just gone. To be completely alone in this world, except for an infant, how will she do this? Edward's only been friends with Ben for two years . . . Bella has had them in her life for a very long time. Goodness.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
How could Angela come down so hard on Bella after that non-date fiasco? Was she not sitting in the same room? Then she gets to the party with every intention of playing nice . . . only for him to come outside, right as she gets there mind you, to insult her all over again! If I were Bella, after this party, sometime soon, tell Angela just that. That he came outside and said those awful things to her. Telling her she was the bitch. Which I agree but, I also think he was a giant dick too. And, what's with the bitch face from Rose and his surprised look?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Good grief. Yes, Bella was still being a huge bitch in this chapter. How in the hell did they think this asshat would be a good fit for her. It seems as though he was going out of his way to be rude as well. Just like Bella, I may add. Especially with the looks that Ben and Angela were giving the two of them. Almost like they weren't the people they knew at all.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I think that we are supposed to think bad of Edward from the descriptions given in this chapter, but I actually am feeling that Bella is the pretentious one here so far. She is talking like she is too good for anyone out there. As if she has tried, but everyone doesn't meet her standards and therefore, they are all beneath her. Her delusions were grand, in this chapter. I haven't met Edward yet, but I feel sort of sorry for the man right now. She seems a bitch. I hope that changes . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Intriguing . . .
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
So Angela forces Bella to do this non-date despite Bella begging not to have to do it, then demands an apology from Bella when the guy is a douche to her? This chick is a controlling lunatic. Maybe Bella is a grown-up and can decide for herself who she will spend time with...and if she decides she doesn't want to put herself out there, her decision should be respected. Not everybody feels the need to be in a relationship, and forcing them into your idea of "right" doesn't make you a good friend.
Miss T writing chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
is this fic based on the katherine heigl/josh duhamel movie?
crazycats7 chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
This was a good story. I really liked it.
crazycats7 chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
I hope that there are some Edward's POV chapter's in here
crazycats7 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
He is an ass. He's having sex and he doesn't think and bring his girlfriend home. he needs a lecture from Esme.
crazycats7 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Ok, what about Tanya that he is dating?
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »