Reviews for A Shock to the System
A.L. Rules chapter 25 . 3/29
All I can say is, I am sooooo grateful that my babies were born by c-section. I have chosen to forget the 18 hours of labor I endured with the girl prior to said c-section. I'm sure I was nothing but an angel... *snort*
A.L. Rules chapter 23 . 3/29
Not entirely sure if that was enough fucks, but then again, it's a proposal, it's supposed to be classy ;)

Love, love, FUCKING LOVE this so fucking much!
A.L. Rules chapter 22 . 3/29
She love him! He loves her! I fuckin' love this story, and I'm going to be so sad when it's done...
A.L. Rules chapter 21 . 3/29
*Fans self* Yeah, it's seriously hot in here. Perfect lemon for this couple - well done!
A.L. Rules chapter 19 . 3/29
I can't blame her for being completely, irrevocably smitten with Cullen *fans self* - not only is hot, but he's sweet. A lethal combination for any woman's panties!
A.L. Rules chapter 16 . 3/29
Run, Bella, run! Stay, Bella, stay!

I'm just as confused as she is, but one thing I do know - Cullen is growing on me
A.L. Rules chapter 15 . 3/29
What is Bella going to do now?

Bella is going to climb up and ride that cowboy, for all of us dirty hoors out here!

I love drunky Edward.
A.L. Rules chapter 14 . 3/29
And here's where I say poor Cullen - Bella's the one with the mood swings that cause whiplash. Not that I don't get it, cuz I totally do. The sexual tension is so thick I think we're gonna need a chainsaw... and probably another round (or 10) with the rabbit
A.L. Rules chapter 13 . 3/29
Mojo baby love voice... *snort*

I had forgotten that Cullen's backstory included a beard incident as well. Did he ever get his engagement ring back?

Mmmm, now I'm in the mood for some lemon pie
A.L. Rules chapter 12 . 3/29
I wanna go shopping with Alice, and have lunch with Rosalie. I promise to wear sensible shoes.

I'd love even more to have lunch with Billi and Kat - just sayin'
A.L. Rules chapter 9 . 3/29
Poor Bella - I just wanna ring Cullen's neck. And I wanna slap Tanya so hard it makes my hand hurt, and then slap her again for making my hand hurt. Oh, and poor Robbie - even though my babies are bigger now, I vividly remember those ear infections.
A.L. Rules chapter 8 . 3/29
"HE POOPS AT NIGHT? Oh my God, seriously?" - yeah, that one made me snort out loud. And I giggled my way through the entire diaper change. Poor Cullen, who would think that babies poop? LMFAO!
A.L. Rules chapter 7 . 3/29
I'm with Bella - I (over)react every time Cullen opens his mouth. I want to like him, but I just can't. And me not liking Edward? Those are some serious writing skills, because I ALWAYS like Edward. Just not this one. Yet.
A.L. Rules chapter 6 . 3/29
I love your Bella. I (currently) despise your Cullen - but I know that will change. You've sucked me in, as always!
A.L. Rules chapter 5 . 3/29

And I totally knew that was coming, but *tears* anyway. Your words move me, as always.

Love, love, love!