Reviews for A Shock to the System
EmmaLee Masen chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
BB!

I am seriously in love with this story!

My fb friend and loyal reader Mich does reviews for a blog and I recc'd your story to her when she was interviewing me.

I hope that is okay. She may be contacting you in the next couple months.

Lexie
Just Me Alone chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Well I must say I am glad both of them are trying to get the sticks out of their ass...

Can't wait for more!
ickaren chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I can see where the funny is going to come from, she absolutely is determined to take exception and offense at anything he says or does!

Good chapter, loved all the family members trying to offer Bella advice and encouragement on Edward, each in their own way. And he is trying, so hard. Bella at least had a glimmer that maybe she was taking him the wrong way...
katinki chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I know I've told you this, but I really, really like how you are using the Cullens. They are lovely and Bella needs that kind of support system. She's got some issues, beyond her grief, that I think they (and hopefully E) will help. It'll be good for her to have a family. :)

I LOVED Emmett in this chapter. He's adorable and I loved the way he was talking to Robby about Edward. I *hope* Edward heard ALL of it! :D

"He really was pretty, Ang was right. Too bad he was such a fucktard." -hehe awesome.

My very favorite segment of the chapter was this angsty little exchange... because you know I'm an emotional masochist and love reading stuff that makes my heart all clenchy: "I looked down, staring at my fingers, feeling self-conscious all the sudden. Plans? No, I didn't have plans. My only friends were dead now and their son was my number-one priority. I had no plans. / "Nope. No plans. Dinner would be nice," I said softly, my head still down, my eyes damp with the tears I held back." - agh, sooo sad and just guh. Love it.

Excellent update bb!

K
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
interesting times... how will they work this... well, obviously they will put their feelings aside, for the sake of their friends and poor little Peter,...:)
ScottishRose1028 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
*sobbing into my keyboard*

Billi, my love, I should not have read this while on the rag! ;-) *hugs* I love it, though - and you! This chapter was so sad, but the devilish part of me is giggling about the fireworks that are sure to come, once you have Cullen and Bella under the same roof! LMAO!
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
I really wanted to see that movie but didn't! Now I need to rent it when it comes out! ;) I was really hoping Bella would soften after all of that but I guess not. *g* It'll be interesting to see how they co-exist for the welfare of Robby. *hehe* Good stuff! *hugs* Joanie
Nikita2009 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
::sniffles:: Sooooooo sad but good. And I'll say this again, I love your spunky Bella. Every time I read one of these chapters I want more. :)

Please keep writing, cause without stories like these I'd be lost. :)
runemagic chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
omg, its funny, sad, and amazing all at the same time! love it!
pillow912 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
wow! great chpater!
Just Me Alone chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
As sad as I am that Ben & Angela died...what a laugh they are leaving them!
katinki chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Sigh... you know I loved this chapter, bb. You really did a marvelous job with B's anguish. This scene was just lovely...

"I could hear the rhythmic noise of the rocker going back and forth and the sounds of Robby sucking on the bottle Alice was still feeding him. I appreciated her not talking to me, not trying to make idle chit chat to fill the room with unnecessary noise.

I heard the door downstairs close softly, then I heard footsteps come back up and head down the hall towards Robby's room. I looked up, expecting to see Carlisle standing in the doorway, instead I found Cullen looking down at me on the floor, with sympathy rolling off of him in waves. He looked as bad as I felt. I could see his red-rimmed eyes, his messed up hair, remnants of tear tracks on his face."

I loved the imagery there with Alice rocking the baby. And the mention of "not trying to make idle chit chat to fill the room with unnecessary noise." was a great add.

Excellent bb! Can't wait for more!

Kate
Just Me Alone chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Wow I am shocked I did not see this coming at all...Well, I guess her & Cullen had better learn to like one another since they are going to be raising a baby together now.
voyanisen chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Damn. That was hard. Tears just rolling.

Bella needs an attitude adjustment, a kick in the rear, and to grow up. Edward could quit with the rebuttals, too. They sure are going to have to do a lot of maturing in the next year!

Thank you so much for the intense update! :)
SweetPerky chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
ah so that's a little of what happened in fooooorks on the trip.. lol.. i'm loving this story.. irritation can sometimes lead to hot passion..
1,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »