Reviews for A Shock to the System
coxie chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I love how the Cullen's helped out Bella during this time. Cullen really is a good man, it's just that for some reason he and Bella clash. I think that is mostly Bella's fault though. She'll realize soon enough that she will need to rely on others besides herself.
Pleumeleuc chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
My 2 year old keeps jumping on me, wanting me to entertain him. I literally had to escape and hide in the bathroom to finish reading this chapter.

Loved it, bb! Can't wait for the fireworks once they're living together. :)

Tori
AvaEliza chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I loved this chapter. I had to fan my eyes so they wouldn't tear up. I picked the wrong time to apply a clay mask in an attempt to give myself a facial. My streaky mask and I love this fic.
6dlb5 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
OH MY! You shocked me...I wasn't expecting it, at all! Great job with all the details in Bella's grief induced haze. :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday!
blackagurl chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Awww babe great update and Happy Hollidays to you too...
babyo chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Wow!
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Yikes. Holy cow, that was a rude awakening! So they both have to get their heads together and stop being pricks to eachother...
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Cute. Glad they are both pulling their respective heads out of their repective asses!
PatchsFallenAngel chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I love this story. It made me cry and laugh to the verge of tears! 2011 can't come fast enough!

Merry Christmas!

xxPatchs
bighenluvsrob chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
WOW-WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!SO HOPEFULLY THESE 2 WILL BE ABLE TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND BE TOGETHER!YEAH!THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
lulabelljane chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Aww, hon...the chapter I knew was coming. :( It just tore my heart to pieces. I was getting the lip tremble before Ang and Ben even left the house. :(

Poor Bella...two of the most important people in her life gone. All she has is Cullen to lean on...oooh, wait! That's a very good thing! ;)

Heartbreaking but oh so very good sweetie. I can't wait to see how Bella and Edward pull through this together...not just for themselves but for that sweet baby.

Happy Holidays! 3
katinki chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
*sigh* lovely bb, just lovely. you handled this chapter perfectly. you could feel it coming - loved the way you built up the tension. and then wham, you could totally feel bella's immediate shock and devastation. i liked how as the reader were were right there with her in her haze. i loved the little details that *did* stick out - the prick on the arm, edward's red-rimmed eyes, etc. very well done.

merry christmas :)

k
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I had a feeling but was hoping it wouldn't come to having Ben and Angela killed off. How sad! But how else could you have the Godparents thrown together and have to work together for the benefit of Robby? That part will be funny. It's just sad to see young parents not live to see their own baby grow and live his life. *sniffs* I'm glad Esme and Carlisle came to help. Did Carlisle or Edward carry Bella to bed? Great writing! *hugs* Merry Christmas! Joanie
Blou97 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Was not expecting that..at all. Great story.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Oh sis! I'm glad I read this after my interview or I would've been a sniveling mess! Aww I feel so awful for poor Robby and Bella and even Edward! I don't know what to say ( you wrote that so well and I had goosebumps all over. On a less sad note...Edward. drop. Tanya. Now. Ok all done ;) can't wait for the next update love you! Xo
1,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »