Reviews for A Shock to the System
eifeltwr chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
hehe... so fricken funny! Gotta love the firey natures they bring out in each other! I'm excited to see what your next chapter has in store. Great job, babe!
evilnat chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
I like it so far. Can't wait to see where it goes!
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Awesome! I love it when it's hate at first site. LOL What a riot! It's going to be fun to see where you take them after this. I'm still laughing! Honestly, if they brushed each other the wrong way that badly, chances are they will fall madly in love. For real! *Joanie Awesome writing!
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
EEEP! He's almost as dislikable as she is. How will these two ever get past "fuck you," in order to get to "I want to fuck you?"
RowlingOnTheRiver chapter 2 . 12/7/2010 we've got the set up. But a review is supposed to offer constructive criticism, right? Bella doth protest too much! The same amount of information about the characters and situation could have been given with about half the whining. Are we supposed to dislike Bella at the beginning? 'Cause if I were Cullen, I'd run screaming for the hills.
ScottishRose1028 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
*sings* It's a thin line ... between love and hate ...

Haha, Billi, you know I lubs you! You saucy minx, I had no idea that you'd posted this story! You know I love your Snarkella and Cockyward, LMAO! *hugs* I can't wait to read the love/hate develop with these two!
jayhawkbb chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Hmmm, poor bella! Burpward did not make a good first impression,huh? Can't wait to see these two go at it again!

Great chap sweetie!
coxie chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Holy shit! Have I told you how much I loved Angela? Haha, that was the best chapter bb! I loved their bickering. I can just imagine the looks on Ben and Angela's faces during that display.
katinki chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Oh dear... such a disaster! You've set these two up with some major fireworks! You know what they say about passionate arguing and whatnot... ahem, that so translates to the sack.

B's got a chip on her shoulder the size of Manhattan... I think Edward's going to be very good for her. Really push her and test all her preconceived notions.

"Because dating you would be worse than having someone surgically remove all my fingernails without anesthesia!" - fuck, my fingers actually hurt thinking about that!

Awesome job, bb!

EmmaLee Masen chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
BB! This was amazing! Bravo. I can't wait to read more!
6dlb5 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Wow...a rude douchewaffleward! It didn't take long for the non-date to go down hill. Can't wait to see if this is his normal behavior around women or if he wasn't interested in being set up in the first place. Are you going to give us a EPOV? :) please..?
auroraboralis chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Ahaha! That was such fun! The F count ~ hilarious! The cop series "The Wire" has a scene in( episode from season 1)which 2 of the detectives are trying to puzzle thru a crime scene with photos of the the murder after the fact, they only utter the word fuck for 3 minutes! It's a bit of humor in a melancholy sort of way.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I was just hoping for this update yesterday! Whoo hoo! Lucky me ;) ok so I really loved the first 'not date'. Although I kinda think Bella had a chip on her shoulder to begin with and really don't blame Edward for reacting the he did. Her clothing? I got no problem lol I loved the way she dressed. Now I'm dying of curiousity to see if they bump into each other or how they end up seeing each other. Cuz they have to see each other! Ok...I wanted to thank you for that lil surprise u gave me. Thank you! I never got the chance to say that til now :) ttys sis 3 3
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Oh I am loving this...I can't wait!
eifeltwr chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
hehe... I like this fuck saying Bella! Great job babe! I'm excited to see what Cullen is like... :)
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »