Reviews for Of Crumple-Horned Snorkacks & Bludgers
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was so cute. :D I loved Lorcan, Fred and Roxanne and I loved this! :D It was brilliant! I'm shipping Fredcan now, jsyk. :D Two thumbs up! :D
Sicily Zane chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I'm sorta upset you said you discovered this pairing. Without ever reading this story, this is a pairing on my roleplay that my friend and I made. We call it "Lored" There's a tumblr tag on it and I have a story of my own with it, multiple ones on here and tumblr.

Don't get me wrong though. I loved the story. I found it charming and cute and it's going in my favorites
evillygood chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
More please!

I like this pairing and Roxanne was soooo funny at the end!

Thanks for writing this!
lowi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
*Squeals!*

This was adorable! So cute, so awkward, so perfect!

And I second Roxy! ;)

LOVED IT:D
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hell yeah more Fredcan! xD

I loved this! It was so sweet. And adorable.

Roxie's line.. oh, my. She voiced exactly what I was thinking.
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww! They're so cutee!

I love how all the kids hate being compared to their namesakes and I lovelovelove Lorcan (if it doesn't work out send him my way!)

Not to mention that Fred was the cutest thing going :")

It was just amazingg!

And Roxie's line at the end got me laughing :)

Ahaa, I love this, Mew! This was awesomee!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved Roxie's line at the end. I wonder how the two boys felt?
Morghen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
!

Holy f*cking yumminess! I don't know if I can take much more boys' love - it's gonna make my heart explode!

XD

I love, love, love how it was just an "experiment" - it made it really believable since they were pretty young in this. The way you showed how Lor saw Freddie was so damn brilliant. I think it really showed a nice side of Lorcan - kinda making more similar to his parents, I think. Gawd, they were so yummy! I pretty much died when they kissed - my nose bled all of the table I'm sitting at, LOL! You needz to write me a sexy Fred/Lorcan! Mmmmm, the two pranksters! That could get pretty, ermmmm, /interesting./

:D

Hahahahahaha, I LOVED the last line! That is definitely something I would say! I LOVE BOYS WHO LOVE BOYS! It's great how Roxie just kinda popped in there, lol.

-Morghen