Reviews for Dreaming Out Loud
Great chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Cute! The only one missing was Crow! Looking forward to more!
Makenzie Rush chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Loved it! The part with Rally was my favorite though. In my opinion, that part is actually pretty realistic. Rally's behavior is just how a boy about his age would react to something like that with an older brother or someone of the sort. I wouldn't mind a sequel for that part, actually ;)

Great job! Keep up the good work!
DancingQueen21 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Good job. Keep up the good work.
Gemini Chaos chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Cool one shots. I really like the last one with Rally i think you should do a sequel it would be interesting. great job:)
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww. This was very sweet, and your writing is absolutely flawless now 3 As always, you never fail to induce laughter!
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hi, your story is really cute! I keep reading it over and over again. It think everyone's in character, especially Jack, like how complimenting Mikage was a bit hard for him.

My favorite section had to be the first one with Rua and Ruka, or the last one with Yusei and Rally, especially the ending line :)

Really, the only mistakes I could find was in the first section and you didn't put a space between 'sister' and 'was', and in the section with Mikage and Jack it says "scrapped off the streets" but I think you meant "scraped off"? Also, I don't imagine Divine a 'laughing' kind of guy, but it was in a dream anyway, so whatever. :)

But really, those are like mini things I didn't even catch the first time. Again, I really like this story, because even though it's so simple the emotions hit home. You're a really great writer with good style!

P.S. Yes, I read your article on your profile about giving a good review, which made me want to review this instead of just read it I hope it's satisfactory! Again, love this story! Sorry if I say that a lot, i'm kind of a newbie "
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice to see you back. The little interactions are...cute. They seem like they're accurate to character and just show the characters interacting without any major event happening right in front of them.
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked these, especially the one at the end with Yusei and Rally. I think you should continue that one, show how the meeting went.
TeamSatisfactionFangirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is awesome! I love how you showed all these relationships; except for maybe one or two, they don't get a lot of attention. All of these are amazingly well written (and I didn't see any grammatical mistakes), though some parts do give the feeling that they would have been better if they were written in a different way. Keep up the awesome writing!

Oh, and I love the last line. (Yusei is just that cool.)