Reviews for The Darkling Guard
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I like Niki, she seems nice. I hope she plays a large part in the story!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Just FYI, I love cliffies! I wonder if the commander is like Sam? Maybe.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Sooooo good. I'm addicted. I can't wait to finish it.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I feel no sympathy whatsoever for Bates. I love reading about young, limp Sam. And awesome, protective Dean. Such a good story so far!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I'm totally hooked! I have to leave to go somewhere, but I think I might have to drag my computer along with me, because I can't stop reading! Awesome story!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
AGH! WHY DO I SMELL DEMON!
Berry the fangirl chapter 20 . 9/9/2011
Cool story! How John knew about Sam's demonness wasn't explained in the series, I guess leaving it up to the viewer to decide... but I like this interpretation. Oh and, I like Sam whumpage :P
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
good start, damn, looking forward to more, but really scared about what's going to happen to Sam.
phyllis16 chapter 20 . 3/30/2011
HI I CAME ACROSS THIS WHILR SURFING IT IS VERY THE WHOLE THINGAND AM GOING TO CHECK OUT MOE OF YOU WORK
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 3/20/2011
Sam is on the mend at last. Nice nod with Jake heading off to the army and John reluctantly realizing that Sam could be headed for major problems, but also knowing that he had Dean at his side to keep him from giving in to the darkness. Nicely written.
CeCe Away chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
Good ending. Nice closure to it. I like the added detail about Jake going to join the army and John reflecting on Sam being okay as long as Dean was with him. Nice mirroring of what went down on the show.
SMA33 chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE this story I was hooked for the whole thing! You should do an au for all hell breaks loose where jake already knows bout sam and demons but anyway sorry got a bit off subject can't wait for your next story! :)
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
I like it, I love it, I want a sequel. Good luck!
judyann chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
It was an amazing story all the way through. And I loved the ending and what John thought. I think a lot of us always wonder what John was thinking and would he have done that. Thank you for finishing. I know! This break is killing me. I need new episodes now
Cinderwing chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
This was an amazing story!

I loved reading every chapter of it, the plot was great, and the way you wrote the characters too!

It was a nice ending too,

Keep up the great work! c: