Reviews for This World Burns
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh I love how you worked this! Finding common ground ftw! Even though their friendship is "forced" doesn't mean their inevitable romance is. ;D And yes, hehe, potential sounds about right. I'm guessing you're going to write more for these two, then? Cause that would be amazing. :D My favourite part in this is the part where they realise that they "can't show [their] faces around here". I can't really explain why but y'know. :D Amazing freeverse overall, love. :3
lowi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Potential indeed... A sequel perhaps? ;)

Well, I really liked this, they fit perfectly together!

Favourite line was: (a badger-turned-snake & a snake-turned-CHICKEN)
Mindless Mimicry chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Ur absolutely ridiculous with the whole "mention if used" shitt -.- I was looking up poems for

Every character and everytime you "invented" a new pairing you wrote mention thx like some freaking mention me prostitute. You didn't invent shitt honey, it's been thought of befor
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Yes, they might.

Yum. I liked the line about "the badger turned snake and snake turned chicken" That was brillant!
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Yummy! I wanna see how these "roomates" work out! SEQUEL ON THEIR LITTLE TIFFS AND MAKE-UPS? YES, PLEASE!

The way you showed how they got together was fantastic. I never even thought about how they'd both be outcasts, but now it makes sense(I picture Theo not fighting with the DEs like most of the Slytherins, too.) Hehe, Zach's stubbornness and Theo's Slytherinness - yummy! Anyway, I really loved this if you couldn't tell!

"You two

with your tails between you legs

with your fear pressing you into the shadows

with you constricting your lungs to the point where

It was hard to choose, but I think that's my favorite part.