Reviews for Out of the Picture
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love how at the start of this, Michael feels so utterly alone and because lonely souls always think they’re just that, is completely blown when he realises that he isn’t really alone and that there are others (namely, Theo) who feel the exact some he does and that there are people who understand and who want the same things he does. Plus, I liked how he was just sitting there, imagining himself as a hippogriff and just being completely one with his dream of just escaping the war. It was cool how you made him just that little bit indignant too, because he knew he was right and that Umbridge was bound to catch them eventually. Theo, at the end, was awesome as well. I’d love to see how they ended up having this conversation in the first place... Hmm...
lowi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh, that was really sweet! The ending was so cute, and I liked how wings were a part of it!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Yes Michael would! lol..

Awe pinning (umh, yeah. im a bad speller)

Cute.

Slash win.
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh, this was sweet. I liked how kinda vague it was( vague in a good way, of course.) It was nice to see Michael's vulnerable side and see him being a bit hurt over his breakup with Ginny. In the books, he was such a git, but in this he was still in character but more human. I'd really love to see Theo and him take their relationship a bit - ermm - further 'cause it would be yummy, haha. *cough* Sequel? *cough*

"Oh…someone else has his fear & heart in the same place, as well"

I loved that so much!