Reviews for Fever
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I keep trying to watch this show for several years. Arthur is even a blond which I love, but I can NOT get into it. Arthur is SUCH a jerk and not in a nice Dean Winchester way either.
Goulde chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Love it.

Thank's, you've made me smile.
Ethos chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
There were a couple of mistakes here and there; a couple awkward phrasings and one instance of "preying" rather than "praying." That being said, PLEASE write more Merlin fanfic. I already feel confident in saying that this is one of the best Arthur and Merlin friendship fics out there, and this fandom is starving for more. You gave both characters a fair shake, even let Gwaine have a moment in the spotlight, and you kept a fairly consistent voice throughout. So again, please keep writing.
ChroniclesofNarniaGoTandSJA chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
If this was truly a deleted scene, I would LOVE to watch it. Aww, this short fic had me loving the boys all over again. Anything with merlin, arthur and Gwaine is pure WIN!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great one-shot. :)
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hey, great story :D I myself was wondering how the hell Arthur became pretty much okay over night, seeming without treatment; after all, Merlin's spell didn't work Dx. Anyway, nice take on the scene, some great writing :3