Reviews for Under the Sheets
MissSwing chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is flawless. Wow. I don't know what else to say.
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was adorable. :) I loved it :)
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This fic is AMAZING! I've been trying to find good NJ. Thanks for writing it... I know I'm years late, but I didn't come into GG fandom until the very last year of it! :)
Sally Tomato chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I loved this! The last two lines, "And he has Jenny, Natalia and a bunch of other people that don't matter as much. Give him a break. He's not the poetic one either," were striking.
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
this story is so lovely 3 I really like all of Nate's transition and his knowing that he's not smart, poetic, etc. I really hope that NJ will end up together or something because they had such a good relationship.
Alita258 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I just die and went to heaven! This was amazing! How I wish there could be more NJ fics around! Really witty and charming the way you use different words in different languages but maintain a flow in the story as well as a storyline, ever consider doing a multi for this lovely couple?
BoxingKangarooo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wow this is amazing! Best NJ fic I,ve read in a while. Ill be waiting for other stories from you :)
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh my gosh, so good! Nate has a daughter! She must be really adorable, lol. I really loved your story!
etgoddess chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was absolutely beautiful! I loved the use of other languages; sometimes you just can't say it right in english. And of course the storyline made my day. It stung in all the right places. You can totally feel Nate's pain, but then it is hope and peace and contentedness in the perfect moments too. And I love the song choice! Really excellent; Natalia is exactly how I picture Baby!Archibald. :)

Also, I am totally and completely honored to have this dedicated to me. You have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you!

More please, I miss my N/J.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow... I loved this, the words in foregin languages especially, and the way that you described what they meant. It's just beautiful, really. Fantastic job.