Reviews for Mass Effect Dimensions
blackcomet1224 chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
Wow I like how michael keep poking holes in tali and the mass effect world view of AIs. I wonder is deadpool and ghost rider going to appear in this fic?
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Well, Ultron just got wrecked...by a head. Awesome.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Oh great. Loki's here.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
WAY TO GO, LOGAN! Also, THE HULK IS HERE! Shit's going to go down, son!
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I had a hunch Victor was related to Doom, and this chapter confirmed it.

Also, I liked the part where Kaidan talked about Shepard being unable to get away with things as if it were a video game. *hint hint*
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Well...shit.
W.A.R1989 chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Please do more this is awesome
wwefollower chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
This is a very good story don't get me wrong, but one thing that has been bothering me about this story for a while now is Shepard. I'd really like to see him get owned by someone, because I'm not sure if he's a Renegade or not but he destroys that one AI before Michael can finish convincing him not to do what he was doing. Michael was so upset at this he even wanted to punch Shepard, but reluctantly gives into Shepard's will and the topic is never brought up again. And I don't know why, but reading Shepard saying "But one man can only do so much" and proceed to practically knock that one guy out somehow really upset me. Especially when I think of other video game characters such as Solid Snake (I know MGS isn't remotely related to this story but when I read that line I thought [for some reason] this would be the moment when Otacon used MG Mk 2 or 3 to electrify and knock Shepard out). I don't know why but something about this Shepard really just makes me want for someone, anyone to just punch him in the face and send him flying across to room somehow. Unless he's a Renegade and he's supposed to be that way, but either way the Shepard in this story really pisses me off, I hope somewhere down the line someone puts him in his place. I really think Michael should start standing up to Shepard more often instead of looking for his approval and stuff like that.

Also does Michael have a pairing? I remember reading about that AI incident back on the Citadel and Tali disapproved of him thinking he's a Geth Sympathizer, whatever happened to that? Does she still dislike him?

Anyways other than Shepard, this is a good story and I look forward to seeing what happens.
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Good chapter
Nice in adding Marvel and Vision. Thought why is it that Vision nearly always appears in just his head?
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Good chapter.
I wonder how a battle between Emma and Jack would turn out.
And history repeats for Tony, stuck in a place held prisoner with another scientist, only this time he has the chance to save him.
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
edboy4926 chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Awesome story.

Please continue.
Phygmalion chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Ok, this is officially one of my favorite Mass Effect crossovers ever! The whole premise is incredibly interesting, and the different characters here are wonderful! There are a few issues with spelling and grammar, but nothing too horrendous. The last chapter with the Hulk was hilariously awesome - I loved seeing the Hulk in action! And Wolverine in the last chapter proved why he's the best at what he does. Tricking Doom - awesome!

And do I see some set-up for MVP/Liara? I have to say, that's one pairing that I never thought I'd see.

Great job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You have words that are capitalized when they shouldn't be. You have words that aren't capitalized when they should be. You are missing so many punctuation marks, I find myself wondering if you were getting charged to use them and desperately needed to save money. These things are some of the most fundamental parts of the English language, be it American English or Australian English or RP. How you have managed to write thirty-two stories when you cannot master such basics blows my mind.
douchiesnacks chapter 13 . 3/20/2012