Reviews for An Inconvenient Lie
wildanimelover chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
This is such a good fanfiction. I'm really sad it is being discontinued. I think this story had a good plot and should have received a bit more attention. I really hope you can continue it someday.
Please Crawl Out Your Window chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I would love it if you would continue this story! I've been watching it for years and waiting for you to update! You really are a wonderful writer, and I've really enjoyed the plot that you've created. :)
denique chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
I just read your story, it is really great.
CatDog chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
I Love love love you story! It's really good. I really hope that you get inspired to write more. You've got something really great going. (
KiaCoral chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
i hope that you do get inspired, cause this is a fun and interesting story, and i'm really curious to see what happens next. and i agree, the sixth season wasn't the greatest.

anyway, i really really really really REALLY hope that you continue this, it's a lot of fun to read. :)

keep up the good work.
idowgetit chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
loved it, cant wait for more.. peaceout.. x J2theS x ..
Sugar chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This story is amazing! ( What a great idea you have going here. I think that you need alot more reviews for all your hard work and wonderful writing. Please please please update your story soon! I can't wait to read another chapter!
Please Crawl Out Your Window chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
Great Story! It's very original, and quite possibly the best story about Cas I've read. Please, update soon!
l2adiol2obot chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Wow, this story is so detailed and badass im in love! It's always nice to find another kickass writer! Can't wait to see what happens next. Love the subtle details of james being an angel.
idowgetit chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
nice, whens the next chapter:)
Ziggymia123 chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Another great chapter,and thank you for updating! : )

Now go do your homework! ;)

Update soon!
Ziggymia123 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Yay! You're back! : D Another great chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! : D
mattie159 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
It's so exciting! :D
Ziggymia123 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
: ) lol.

I really like this fic, and can't wait for you to update again!

Good luck on your assignment!
happyday girl chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
wow great chapter!

what's going to happen to James now Dean is coming to see him?

This was a brilliant chapter, it really sucked me in!

looking forward to reading the next one, although i didnt get the alerts for either of them :(

great chapter!