Reviews for Entitlement
lowi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You've done it again! How I love this pairing... It's amazing, SCORPIUS &hearts he was so sweet, so in love, oh I'm ranting now, but I hope you get my point!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
George isn't toy with Scor's heart.. I think he actually likes /loves/ him. x)

I request a sequel oneshot or freeverse. Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee! :)

I love it when your slash strikes!

I love Scred but Scor and George are yummy too! xD ;D
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
*requests* :'D

My gosh, this is haunting. Why is George so cruel? D': Though, always was a flirt, yeah? xD

Yumyuum. Scor not knowing to choose the son or the father.. So scandalous, amirite?

Great idea which you, of course, wrote perfectly. I must admit that it's when I see your pairings like this that I wish I could write slash decently. However, I'll leave that to you and I have to say that I absolutely adored this :'D

I just wanna see what Scor does next though... ;)
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awrrr, this was perfect! Thank you so much!

I loved how you showed how Scor kinda worked his way into the family. I could really see him getting attached to a "normal" family because I always kinda picture his home life not to be that cheerful. The mentions of Scred were PERFECT, by the way! The hero-worship idea was so believable and I could truly see Scor falling for him in that way. The ending was a TEASER! You needz to write more! I needz to know whether George is interested in Scor! S-E-Q-U-E-L! Plz! Oh yes, I also adored the way you showed that Freddie was who Scor loved but he still wasn't quite enough - great, great!

"For all those times

For all thos moments

For every day that seemed as though the

DARK

would consume th there is a bit o e"

That was the best(or one of the best) introductions on any FV I've read! It really stood out to me.

Like usual, my therapist, fantastic work!

XD