Reviews for Apologize
deltagrl chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I LOVE THAT SHE IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH C AND P. IT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE DADDY C WAS PART OF WHAT IS TAKEN PLACE WITH J. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE REST
medievalove chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
So far i really like this story! I am extremely intrigue to se what future chapters hold within there pages. Its a prettg original idea which makes me even more interested.
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
interesting! Please update soon
SkylerBlack chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
woah. freaky, jaspers being humanized. is he actualy gonna turn back into a human? cas thatd totaly blow. he cant go human. then hed have to be changed again whne he n bella realise they are mates ( this is a godd story glad u are bringin char n peter into it.

also what power/s does bella have? i no she is a shield but it also seemed like she was an empath sa well/ cas she was able to describe/know the other vamps emotion when they got to the castle.

anyway update FAAAAST!
wendy1969 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
keep the chapters coming please. but more often would be nice pleeeeease
tinkerbear10 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
what is he. i love it alot and hope there is more to it!
SavageGraceX chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Edward and Alice need to pay for forcing Jasper into service like that. (
LyssiLuvr chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
This is an okay story, but I noticed that you spell it Voltori. It's supposed to be spelled Volturi. I don't mean to sound rude, it's just these little things annoy me.
Lexigal1984 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Awesome Chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I just found this and really like what you have so far. It's been a while since you last updated this. Do you plan to continue it? I hope so!
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I think it is wonderful so far. i would love you to update it soon.
Lexigal1984 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Great start. Interesting storyline. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Kathy Hiester chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Wonderful !
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
sounds good whats up with the blood dripping down his face update soon!
bethanyhopeless chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ooohhhh liking the beginning of this... looking forward to much more.