Reviews for Perfection Challenged
cherripop3000 chapter 1 . 2/16
Finish. JUST FUCKING FINISH THIS AWESOME STORY. I hate it when a good author doesn't finish a story.
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I know its been a while, but it would be awesome if u finished this. Please?

]
I LoVe TeNtEn chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Uuuuupppppddddaaattteeeeee plss. I LOVE YOU AND THE STORY wow I think I red almoat all of ur stories
stronger13 chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Are you still planning to continue this story? Honestly, I like it much
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
:'( this is discontinued come on it was just getting good
purpleblu chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
oh come on! it's just getting gooooood (puppy dog, begging face here)
Purestrongpoem chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Great story.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Please? More? Now? Soon?
Velvetfur chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
I love this story and I reallyreallyreally want you to update this beatiful piece of writing. Please? I just read it for like the third time (which is why I didn't review the last chapter- I can't) and I just can't get enough. I love the way that they bicker and how there's so many people that Neji could be jealous of. Go jealous!Neji
OasisSerenity chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Nice job so far! It was so cute when they both wore the same scarf on the same day! Keep up with the good work!

Check out my fanfic, Freshman Year! Read and review.

Update whenever you can!

ChrisChan-08
tenji chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
Please continue. Your fans really would love to finish reading this story. It's actually one of the only stories on fanfiction I actually like.
Kaere chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Hi there! Great story you have right here. I haven't finished reading yet, but I must say I'm enjoying the rivalry between Neji and Tenten. (You've made Tenten so awesome in this fic, it's wonderful. So many people think she's weak D: )

Oh, by the way, in this chapter (Chapter 5), you used "yijing hui jia" for 'go home already'. However, "yijing hui jia" gives the impression that the action was already done; 'He already went home'. Try changing it to "kuai hui jia ba!" which means 'hurry up and go home!'

Kaere
darkcrownjewel chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
i LUV this series of urs! keep up the GREAT work :) xD
Princess Shawty chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
this story is going great. keep it up. oh and i think you should put shan with akiko. i think they will make a cute couple.
Iris chapter 17 . 4/10/2011
Hii i really Loove this story!