Reviews for Feel Alive
StupidPyroChan chapter 19 . 6/19/2011
Yes! A new chapter! :D

I'm curious as to what Silver is going to do now that Kadar is dead and Genesis and Malik are hurt.('Hurt' is such an understatement. -_-)

I hope the next chapter comes out soon! :D (Please and thank you!)
StupidPyroChan chapter 18 . 5/18/2011
This is a pretty good fanfic! :D

I think it's really well written.

I do hope the you write the next chapter soon.

(Please and thank you!)
flyingcrispi chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
The f*ck is this? Kadar is dead? But warum? Ich verstehe nicht! At least tell me Malik won't lose his arm! please? I'm glad to see Genesis stood her ground and pulled through this without Altair.

Meanwhile in Masyaf, Silver gets a concussion. Poor baby. And Shadi going "Oh you figured out who wanted to attack you after they attacked you! Very good" was hilarious. Just like Silver being all "couldn't you have just said the name before it hit the fan?". LOL

Thanks for the new chapters, ladies!
flyingcrispi chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Genesis, you go girl! Save an old man's ass! As for Silver, since Ghufran will need her pin and therefore has to get close to her, she'll finally be able to confront the guy!

Thanks for the update, it is much appreciated on this monday evening!
flyingcrispi chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
Hahahah "Where's my Poke-walker?". Very unusual, yet awesomely hilarious way to end a chapter! I'd also like to inform you I am now shipping Silver/Shadi. Just so you know.
flyingcrispi chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Silver's not gonna have fun, is she? She'll have some explaining to do about her card , and I hope they don't decide to kill her for being half-templar. She'll survive anyway, because she's one of the main characters and those always survive, so I'm not too worried. But still, don't make her suffer too much, please?

Genesis impaling herself with a weapon is actually something I can see happening, her interactions with Altair are always hilarious!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter and thanks for the update!
flyingcrispi chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
Aww the dance part was cute, makes my heart break for Kadar. He's such a nice kid! Will you save him from Altair's stupidity?

I also hope Genesis gets to expose how much of an evil pox ridden wench Al Mualim is, because I hate the man. Thanks for the update guise!
flyingcrispi chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
An update so quickly! Awesome! And I'm so glad you had Kadar join the party! Thanks for the update. )
flyingcrispi chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Oh man, Genesis and Silver are quite the pair, aren't they... I just loved this chapter, honestly, especially the insulting bits toward Al Mualim which Silver kept interrupting. And the slap. That was gold.

Thanks so much for the update!
flyingcrispi chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Lucky me, checking my mailbox before going to sleep! Thank your for your reply and the new chapter! So finally they talk! I can already feel the undying love...wait, no, lol. I laughed a lot reading this chapter, I just love Genesis, seriously. Also, Altair wondering about the purple, uhm, can he not tell red and blue make purple when mixed? It's common sense. That would mean Silver either is both, or has a choice. Well it's my theory anyway. But what do I know, I'm just an avid reader. Looking forward to the next update!
flyingcrispi chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
It looks like Genesis and Silver complete each other, what one doesn't know, the other does. It's really nice to have characters that don't know how to do everything! The assassins and the women don't interact much but for now it feels right. I hope they talk a little more as they travel to Masyaf or when they get there. The meeting with Al Mualim will no doubt be a delight to read... Thank you for the updates!
flyingcrispi chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Thank you for the new chapter! I wonder how this little get-together is gonna go, I'm sure it will be hilarious to read. Can't wait for the next update!
flyingcrispi chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
This is rather interesting! I can't wait for you to update.

Thank you for the 4 great chapters you posted already!
Simple Tirade d'Aujourd'Hui chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Love your story and the way Genesis and Silver interact with each other.

Can't wait fot the next chapter
AlyssaRuin chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
hehe, preeetty cool! I'm loving Genesis' personality. Update soon!