Reviews for Consequences
To-to Bear xD chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Tears up*

I've read the whole story and I gotta say! They don't make stories like these anymore lol but anywho, I recently began reading Gokuu x Veg stuff again after watching Dragonball Super, so your story had made me remember the good old high school days when I shipped these guys really hard :)

Lovely story you wrote, really made me tear up at the end, enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
That Rude Fox chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
This was absolutely adorable from start to finish. I literally couldn't stop reading until I'd finished it. Fantastic work!
xX Dark Alexandrian Heart Xx chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
this is a sweet and amazing story love it
Gemini Girl Forever chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I fricking LOVED reading that story! I wish there was more of it!
Lynsanity chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Omg! I read the entire thing and LOVED it! You tell it so well. If I could I would give you a trillion dollars!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
...10 bucks that the cricket was Gregory! looool *just as bad*
THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY
didn't really have Goku down as someone neat, though. Either I didn't watch enough DBZ or this is more what he'd be like if he remained on Planet Vegeta and it didn't get blown up
great job! ...can't believe this story is like over 10 years old though! That in itself is really awesome
topbear11 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Brilliant story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I had to be careful with the whole teenage image. My mind kept wanting them less muscular with their heads still big. ;P
BlueNyaaa chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love this story so much, one of the best stories ive read3
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
Happy ending. Love it.
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
Thanks for all of the sweets but...

Why? Why! WHY? I was crying reading this thing because it was hard to understand with so many of / and sometimes you would put ~ at the beginning of a thought but it wouldn't be at the end! Also use spacing when starting a new sentence even if you do ... and there is only suppose to be three dots not four! Smut could have been added in three or more chapters and it would have actually given us more detail in the characters emotions for each other. Chi-Chi is her name and you put a capitol C on both sides and I'm sorry if it is coming off rude but you really need to improve on that because it will give you hell if you want to become a writer. Also that is very accurate of what sluts try to do to gay guys and I should know two of my friends are the biggest sluts EVER! Really good plot and story! Also if it is an AU then you don't usual make references to the original story unless that is the thing our going for. Is it in Japan because that is what it seems like? GJ!
Ronja chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
OMG!

I totally love it!

at chapter 14... i broke ut in tears TT_TT

I L.O.V.E it :D

_

srry for my bad english :D

viele grüße Ronja :D :D
lil joker 1989 chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
this was great I loved reading it ]
Maximus chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Nyah! Go away teenage hormones!
Maximus chapter 6 . 6/13/2010