Reviews for Cupcake?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Amazing story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awww this was cute. I'm going to picture this when I watch the movie with the festival scene with them hiding while holding cupcakes. ;)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
So sweet.
Lelo chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love it
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Absolutely wonderful and such a heartbreaking, sweetly mature perspective from Eugene. I love that Rapunzel yelled "It's good!" when she tried the cupcake - that sounds exactly like her. _ Great work!
ThisRandomPerson chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I loooooooove this story! Its adorable and all of the characters are perfect. Sorry again about the stalking.

Peace, Love, and Pandas

HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very sweet on Eugene's part.

I hadn't noticed they were holding cupcakes when they were hiding from the guards...
WickedSong chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
"Because losing her was not an option anymore."

It is amazing how that one last line creates such an impact but it does because you've built up this struggle in Flynn/Eugene between whether he should give up his ways and stay with her or just let their deal go on as planned, you know?

This was really cute because it dealt with something like cupcakes but then added in that part about Flynn/Eugene not wanting her to go back to her tower.

Really well done :)
bellathedisenchanted chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
yohoo, looking forward to all the kingdom scenes, this is one of my fav tangled fics, one I keep revisiting, so thanks for sharing such a cute story!
AdriRin chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
:D cute. I loved that cupcake scene too. :)
shatteredreality chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
The line ''Because losing her was not an option anymore.'' is brilliant and it made my day. Keep writing, please and thank you.
Happy Endings for All chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
The cupcake scene was my favorite! I like your mention of Gothel's brainwashing. Stupid Gothel. Anyway, very cute, nice job. :)
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
ohmigosh! Eugene is just SO cute and adorable! While they were hiding from the guards in that "tight" space and they were "so close together" and he was thinking about kissing her, that song from The Little Mermaid "Kiss the Girl" played in my head! :D I LOVE YOU! (and eugene!)
LakinBacon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I 3 this! I love how Flynn is so determined to have Rapunzel break all of her mothers rules - it's so...him!
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Love it, love it, love it! The best story I've ever read Please write more.