Reviews for Infinite Tomorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Luv it! Could you please read my thaluke story? It's titled 'Accurate Summary'
Thanks!
BTW Lurve the fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
great job :) i like how you portrayed annabeth, and the last line is really beautiful
cookiesaredelicious chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful story. If only every author were as good as you...

Keep it up :D
KingRiordanQueenRowling chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really think Thalia and Luke should have stay together. I LOVE THUUUKEEEEEE
XloveXconquersXallX chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i love this story! honestly, i think i might've read it a few times before, and i just didn't remember the title. but everytime i read it, i feel like i've just been hit with a storm of thalia insight. i haven't read many stories where thalia is portrayed well. i can't get enough, so HATS OFF TO YOU!
demigodfreak203 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Simply awesome. : I love it.
Elisabeth's Teacup chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is written so perfectly, the bittersweetness of it just makes it even more heartfelt and lovely
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I APSILUTLY LOVE THIS!

storm-brain chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This story was nommred. Go you.

"Because Best Challenge Response hasn't gotten any noms yet, and I like this one. :) More noms for BCR soon to come!"

Have fun

Storm
sierrastarlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I've read so many stories about Luke, Thalia, and Annabeth on the run together and this is definitely better than most. Loved it :)
Olympus - 117 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*grins* This is nice. Moving. It shows the scenes so well and with a lot of emotion.

It's great. It's a nice - sort of bittersweet in a way - story. :)
One more Alias chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Well, all in all pretty good. But a few inconsistencies. And a few spelling mistakes, but we all do that :)

Did you read the whole series?
The.wickedly.insane chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
awwwww. all the thuke fluff makes me feel giddy ;P

I liked the fact that the setting in each one shot was different ... each one was unique.

Nice job.

Quintus
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aw, this is really sweet and cute and adorable :)

*is a sucker for Thuke and fluff* I just liked everything in this really.

Keep writing,

Lieutenant of Artemis
Lily of the Chosen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hey there. I'm Lily, from The Choices of a Demigod. Your story, Infinite Tomorrow, has been inducted into the Thuke section of the site. :)

Your raving review: The style is very reminiscent of Day of the Jewel Garden by Theia 47, but the plot is much more different, as well as the pairing. All in all, this was a very fluffy but adorable fanfiction in the Percy Jackson archive. :) Thumbs up!

If you don't want your story to be hosted on COAD, please PM me.

Lily