Reviews for Moving So Gracious
werewolf6780 chapter 6 . 7/25
Awwwwww that's sweet.
MegaRoxFan chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Oh! This story is so nice. If I was Megamind, I'm sure I'd be driven crazy by Miss Ritchi. Did you make a sequel for this? It would be nice if you did. I'm cravin' some kisses. Great job!
SamanthaSamma chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Loved this very much. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
And it all comes full circle. *applauds*

I really like the way you wrote this. There's a nice flow to this story, slipping in odd moments in the Megamind verse (as it might have been if it wasn't rated G, at least).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Interesting scenario. A little expansion of their relationship, mortified Megamind, and a creepy compliment. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Well, that's one way to vent frustration. Clueless/living in denial.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
*fangirlish squeal* I apologize for that, but you did a great job with their dynamic (and Megamind recognizing Roxanne from the shape of her butt is slightly creepy and very funny).

I dunno, Modern Marvels is pretty cool, even if it's more about technology than history. But yeah, most of the programming is pointless these days.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Hammy threats, quips and sandwiches. Roxanne and Megamind's interactions are hilarious.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Flirting in a very warped way.
Amanda Saitou chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
That was quite nice, specially the finale post movie. They always has a great chemistry, they just needed something like what happened in the movie to see what was already there, right?
Phenixia Sama chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
That was a nice story. Simple and funny.
Ravyn13 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
I just don't think you can write anything bad. This, like everything else of yours I have read, is simply amazing. I thought it would be kind of goofy considering the premise, but I was terribly mistaken. Your gift with the written word, dialogue and description alike, is just amazing. (sorry to be repetitive!)

Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
OK, i know I already reviewed this story, but i've come up with an idea...Do you think you could write another fanfic like this, but with Roxanne watching Megamind? Please do if you can! Message me back..Because.. i've come up with more ideas and I can only review 3 times...Get back to me ASAP please!
Rookie70Penguin chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely loved this story! The only thing to make it better is if it had more chapters...
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
awww, that was such a cute ending, well done.

i didn't expect it would be good enough to keep me reading but it did, so good job.