Reviews for Never Grow Up
SeverusFreakingSnape chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
*curls up in a corner and cries her heart out*

Seriously, I'm a wreck right now. I'd never heard that song before but I youtubed it and followed along reading as it played (admitedly it's a little faster than I read so I had to rewind a few times!) but it really set the tone, and I lovelovelove how you linked those characters as they are all my favourites and drawing parallels between them made me so sentimental.. and then at the end with the chronology of everything it wrapped it up perfectly. :'( Flawless.
Gunther123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
perfect
misundersnape chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Now this one made me cry...

How simple our childhoods really were - and we took that for granted and fought so hard to get out. It is so much more evident when considering what Severus, Lily and Harry were dealt in adulthood that to stay a child offered so much more happiness - even in Severus' volatile home.

Fantastic.

misundersnape...
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
*sniff* *sniff* WAAAAAAH!
SilveringBlue chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hello AfraidofFalling,

I would like to inform you that your stroy violates the rules of . Songfics are not allowed, because the use of copyrighted lyrics can open up to lawsuits. Please remove or substantially change the lyrics if you wish to keep this story on this site.

If you do not wish to do this, please delete or repost to a site that accepts such content; I suggest Livejournal or Deviantart.

~SilveringBlue of Critics United
EndlesslySnape chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very touching! I like the way you used four different perspectives while using the same message :) I could clearly feel the emotions that the characters were feeling, and the melancholy was so strong, it makes your fanfic all the more enjoyable and believable. It's something quite beautiful, thank you for sharing :)