Reviews for Aurora
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
Lovely and well written story that plays a reader's heartstrings like a harp. Beautiful.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
Harry and Tom, poor guys. I just want to cry for them right now.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
I'm loving this series so far. Beautiful work.
RoryThePotato chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
One for sorrow, two for mirth. Three for a wedding, four for a birth. Five for silver, six for gold, seven for a secret that's never been told... I think that's right... :/
Really good story though, keep up the good work!
Wind-and-Wings chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
I will say this: I appreciate an author discretely drawing the curtain on scenes that are private and unnecessary to further the plot. It makes me smile to see it. You have been doing well at beginning the scene but closing the curtain when the clothes come off. And I am satisfied at the results.
crazzzzyyyy chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Hey!

You've written a beautiful series. Honestly, its probably one of the best time travel-tom/harry stories I've ever read.

anyway, thank you for writing such good , no scratch that,awesome fanfiction.

xoxoxoxo
crazzzzyyyy
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
;)
MoonPrincess623 chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
I so didn't see this ending coming.
David-El chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
I LOVE these stories, especially seeing how falling in love with Harry changed Tom's future. However, I do have a request: Would you mind doing a story that has Harry's past in THIS world? I think we'd all like to read that!
Cyrilken chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
haha, I'll review! :D 1) I LOVE YOUR AUTHOR NAME. :D SOOOO COOL :D :D :D hehe. okok. onto the story. 2) it's awesome. I loved it, still do (cuz i only just finished reading it). it's AWESOME. :D but Draco was so pathetic D: so upsetting. Draco and Lucius are around the top of my favorite characters list ): but it's ok! hehe. your story is great. love it.
Janelly Slytherin chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
enchanting as always, great story, and the drama was good. so was the romance of harry and tom
Adam-1D chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
I kinda liked the ending. ;)
elfinmyth chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
wow, I can't believe it's finished...

It's always kind of... sad when a story is finished, don't you agree? :) But well, as you said, their lives still go on.

I'm actually glad that you made Tom -half- blind. it wouldn't have been realistic if they both came out of the war without any sort of injury.

Thank you for the story Jenny!

xx Lydia
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
I loved this story so much!
dogsby chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us and making it a sequel to boot. Darn, I hate when a good Party is over.