Reviews for Aurora
Wind-and-Wings chapter 4 . 5/18
I will say this: I appreciate an author discretely drawing the curtain on scenes that are private and unnecessary to further the plot. It makes me smile to see it. You have been doing well at beginning the scene but closing the curtain when the clothes come off. And I am satisfied at the results.
crazzzzyyyy chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Hey!

You've written a beautiful series. Honestly, its probably one of the best time travel-tom/harry stories I've ever read.

anyway, thank you for writing such good , no scratch that,awesome fanfiction.

xoxoxoxo
crazzzzyyyy
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
;)
MoonPrincess623 chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
I so didn't see this ending coming.
David-El chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
I LOVE these stories, especially seeing how falling in love with Harry changed Tom's future. However, I do have a request: Would you mind doing a story that has Harry's past in THIS world? I think we'd all like to read that!
Cyrilken chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
haha, I'll review! :D 1) I LOVE YOUR AUTHOR NAME. :D SOOOO COOL :D :D :D hehe. okok. onto the story. 2) it's awesome. I loved it, still do (cuz i only just finished reading it). it's AWESOME. :D but Draco was so pathetic D: so upsetting. Draco and Lucius are around the top of my favorite characters list ): but it's ok! hehe. your story is great. love it.
Janelly Slytherin chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
enchanting as always, great story, and the drama was good. so was the romance of harry and tom
Adam-1D chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
I kinda liked the ending. ;)
elfinmyth chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
wow, I can't believe it's finished...

It's always kind of... sad when a story is finished, don't you agree? :) But well, as you said, their lives still go on.

I'm actually glad that you made Tom -half- blind. it wouldn't have been realistic if they both came out of the war without any sort of injury.

Thank you for the story Jenny!

xx Lydia
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
I loved this story so much!
dogsby chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us and making it a sequel to boot. Darn, I hate when a good Party is over.
Adam-1D chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
I guess it's better than death... But why half-blindness?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
Aw, poor Tom. I'm glad he's alive. I wonder who was making threats to Tom. I love this story!

Cant wait for more!
elfinmyth chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
Wow, that was great, but I must admit that I'm also confused... I don't really remember what happened previously. Only bits :S I think I'll reread both Second Chances and Aurora when it's finished.

Only two chapters? Seriously?

Please don't let it be Tom... please? For me? -puppy eyes-.

xx Lydia

P.S. I'm really glad that you updated this story again. While I prefer Equinox, this one is awesome as well. I thought this chapter was the best of all of them acvtually. You managed to really write down the atmosphere well.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
I hope Harry and Tom will be alright. I love this story! Cant wait for more!