Reviews for Smells Like Suicide
This was really sweet!
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Smells like a fic I would read 50,000 words worth of
Clove the girl with knives 59 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
This is a great story! :)
xshieldmaidenx chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
33333333 Magical heart recovery~! This chapter was so perfect. It was like a magical rainbow sponge that absorbed all the angst of the last chapter and left sparkling fluff and happiness behind 3 Wow, that sounded incredibly strange. Oh well. That's the only way I can properly describe this chapter. Cause it didn't just push the angst to the side and force fluff to happen, it acknowledged it and showed that they worked through it and made it a happy ending~!
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
-heart breaks- Dammit. I have no duct tape. -puts some Elmer's glue on it- That'll have to do for now.

It is so like Karofsky to be all pissy even when he's in the hospital after something like that. I love how even though you only mentioned Kurt's heart aching like once or twice, you can still feel it when his heart breaks over and over again in this chapter. And for some reason, all I can hear in my head right now is Kurt saying "Now all I see is your pain." /3
Lolee Ann chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Wow...I loved this one. I loved the emotion that you packed into two short chapters. I loved Dave telling Kurt that only a guy's girlfriend wears his letterman jacket- even though he left it for Kurt. SO SWEET. I love him holding his hand in those groups. I loved your Dave in this; so hesitant but vulnerable, and I loved your Kurt, true to character, but accepting and being strong for Dave. This is one of my favorites now too!
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Very Cute!
Terri chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Lovely. Really lovely writing
WizKid94 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
For a moment in time I honestly thought I was the only one who liked Dave and Kurt together. I am so happy I was WRONG.

This was so beautiful and sad and sweet at the same time. I hope something like this happens in the show. I honestly can't comprehend why my friends hate Karosky so much. Maybe because I went through something similar to him that I can understand how his anger and fear turn him into a mess, but I don't see him as an honest-to-god bad person. That...or I'm reading too far into things while watching TV.

Keep up the good work!

Gleek90 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
This is a really good story. I would definitely read more if you choose to write more!
ChasingTornadoes chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
This would be an interesting way for the story to play out. Not sure the suicide attempt would fly on TV, but would move the story along well. Kudos!
Spite the Wufei Worshipper chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Despite the heavy subject this ended up really sweet, I liked it very much :)
dorydafish chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I don't know why the ending made me me, they are happy tears.

This is one of the best Kurtofsky fics I've read and not just coz it's you (I do admit I like all your stuff) but because you have totally portrayed Karofsky as a guy that can change and it really makes me want that to happen in the real Glee world.

The first bit was genius. Karofsky leaving the jacket to Kurt (subconsciously or even consciously wanting Kurt to have the jacket like a girlfriend would) but then being embarrassed when Kurt wears it.

Keep them coming, and I'll keep reviewing!

lunarguardian27 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Thank you so much . I hope u understand how much this simple act means to me. The way u write is amazing. Thank you forever. I will follow you for as long as you write kisses Hun . (Lets be friends)D ps u already know my real name. Thanks again for the story
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Really sweet and beautiful to wake up to. If only I didn't have to get dressed and go to work now.

I do like the friendship bit. I dont think they'd get together romatically right away if at all. But I do think they fit.