Reviews for Breathe
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Lol great job and max in the suit...yea it could work
Starburst4106 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was a really good one-shot! Enjoyed it and I liked the realtionship between Max and Terry, didnt seem romantic, just like best friends (to me anyways) . I would love to see Max become batgirl, I think she'd be great! Given time. Hahaha! I laughed when I saw that in your AN at the end you said you were debating using Doc McCoy in there because truthfully, when Doc Tremain was talking, I was like "Heh, sounds as grumpy as Ole Bones! And he has his fabulous bedside manners as well!" XDDD Ahahaha!
Alpha Wolf 47 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
lol max would make a great batgirl and the dogs name is ace and i feel like i read this before but its different somehow
Nightfury18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
The story is great, and also, the dog's name is Ace, in case you still wish to know.
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Ace isthe dogs name
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dog's name is Ace, so it's all good.

Cute one-shot - I like it! :)
naru894 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
the dog name is Ace
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Dogs name is ace so that could be y u like to call him his name
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great fic! I love Terry/Angst/Injury fics! Thank you so much for posting this!

And yes, the dog's name is Ace. _
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
The dog's name is Ace. This was cool.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was good! :D The dog is Ace btw, lol. And minor detail; no one but Terry can take his mask (it's DNA encoder or something like that) (i've always wondered why Terry didn't have a Batgirl)
AniGirl 7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Just like with your other story 'Sleep', I very much enjoyed reading this! You write great Terry/Max stories!

I know everyone has already told you the dog's name is Ace but one way you can easily remember that is the name of the episode "Ace In The Hole", which mostly concentrates on him.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Liked this, the dog is named Ace, and Max would make a better Oracle.
ElleGal chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Nice one-shot )
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
You got a good story so far and I need to ask if you can give an opinion for my Two-Face Story regarding the latest chapter.