Reviews for Breathe
I really enjoyed this one shot!
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 1 . 6/1
Max could have been an amazing batgirl. And yeah, a perfect girlfriend for Terry. Thanks for the fanfic.
Vincent Aguila chapter 1 . 1/29

Nice story. I like it.

See ya!
Aronim chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
D'aaaaaaaaaaw. I liked this. A lot. A shame you haven't the urge to write more of this, you have a gift for writing these characters.
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Lol great job and max in the suit...yea it could work
Starburst4106 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was a really good one-shot! Enjoyed it and I liked the realtionship between Max and Terry, didnt seem romantic, just like best friends (to me anyways) . I would love to see Max become batgirl, I think she'd be great! Given time. Hahaha! I laughed when I saw that in your AN at the end you said you were debating using Doc McCoy in there because truthfully, when Doc Tremain was talking, I was like "Heh, sounds as grumpy as Ole Bones! And he has his fabulous bedside manners as well!" XDDD Ahahaha!
Alpha Wolf 47 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
lol max would make a great batgirl and the dogs name is ace and i feel like i read this before but its different somehow
Nightfury18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
The story is great, and also, the dog's name is Ace, in case you still wish to know.
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Ace isthe dogs name
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dog's name is Ace, so it's all good.

Cute one-shot - I like it! :)
naru894 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
the dog name is Ace
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Dogs name is ace so that could be y u like to call him his name
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great fic! I love Terry/Angst/Injury fics! Thank you so much for posting this!

And yes, the dog's name is Ace. _
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
The dog's name is Ace. This was cool.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was good! :D The dog is Ace btw, lol. And minor detail; no one but Terry can take his mask (it's DNA encoder or something like that) (i've always wondered why Terry didn't have a Batgirl)