Reviews for Expressions, Affections and Conversations
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh dear...a lovers quarrel...xD
Abschaum chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Nice story x3

Ryohei is...the master of bad excuses, I guess xD

Very sweet 3
Christian West chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really liked this story. You are good at writing from Ryohei's POV, and you portrayed Hibari brilliantly. I love the way that their relationship is exactly how it would be if they went out. The only things I would change are: ~

# Disclaimer, just in case, you know.

# Try taking your stories in different directions, and making them longer. That way, you can improve on your writing skills, and have something fun to work on!

That's all. Well done!
Mitsu Himitsu chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
How very cute. I love the slice-of-life writing style. The whole thing was so very believable. I also love how Ryohei randomly calls things extreme. You're good at writing him... xD

This pairing needs more well-written fanfics such as this one. You are commendable.

Hawk-sama chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
HAHA, I LOVED THIS. It's so hard to write Hibari, especially in a relationship, but u managed it so well. The start is very Ryohei-like, taking into account he's an extremely insistent person.

The narrative, and their interaction was so awesome, and IC if u ask me. But the final line took the price, I swear! Very good job, this is my OTP and being the few material of them (finding good material is even worse) I was so pleased to read this superb fanfic 3

Thanks a lot, faving it