Reviews for Boy loves Boy
Why didn't you finish?! Your such a good writer and it was such a good story line! I mean I know it's been three years and you probably won't see this or care but I really wish you had kept writing this!
hukulove chapter 5 . 8/8
Good story but it needs a ending please update soon soon soon
Vikingfangirl23 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
You have got to update! This story is amazing, just like the original book, and the suspense is going to kill me. Please don't let anything happen to Tony. He has already gone through too much.
Gui chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
OMG! I loved David's book and I would totally read your book if you wrote some on the future... When I have time for reading the next chapters I'll comment. 3
guischmidt12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Really perfect 3
ccoolblue645 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
when's the next one?
wondersneverfail1 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I did enjoy reading.
I am leaving a review.
So now hold up your end and update 'cause I really wanna read more mkay? c:
It's been a year and a half since the last update but I'ma try this anyways ;;
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
After just reading 'Boy Meets Boy' i thought maybe there was some fanfic and bam, i find this amazing piece of work. I seriously couldn't see any other sequel than this. I would almost think David Levithan wrote this himself, it is that well written and you have made the characters identical to the original ones. Im very impressed. I definitely think you should continue this and update soon as i will without a doubt follow this.
doactionsneedreasons chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Hi I was just wondering when you
ObsessedReader525 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I accidently stumbled on to this story even though I haven't read the book and I found it amazing. I really like your writing and I would love it if you would continue. You made me want to read the book so I'm actually starting it right now. You're amazing.
my name is not important now chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Wow, you write just the way i like to read! The way yo express when the kiss each other, it makes me feel on heaven 3

PLEASE! continue! i really want to read the book, since it is unavailable on my country :/ i love gay novels :)please continue when you have time, and if you have something related to the original book, digitally, please send it to me or something, i need that book! ;)

i read already the first chapter of the original story (a trial version of a stupid program way to expensive) and i think you "type" or "write" whatever, better than the author himself, you can turn emotions into words, love it and please keep it up! :D
Epona021 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Really enjoyed reading your story.

I read "Boy meets Boy" a few years ago but I remember it quite well. Noah and Paul make such a cute couple.

Please continue this story.
Jam chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Aww~ that's nice! I read the book in 3 hours and it was my first gay novel~ I really enjoyed the story of the book and this as well! It's like, the real author's writing style! ... I don't know if that's a compliment or not, so pardon if it isn't. Anyway, I'm really interested in how this one will end :) hope to see some updates~ this book needs some love! chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
So excited that this was updated! Yay!

I really liked this chapter, but I'm worried about what will happen next...I hope things get better for them soon...:)

Thanks for updating! :D
TeenIdle chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
You better continue writing this story! It's amazing, and exactly what I need. It's almost like a sequel to Boy Meets Boy, and boy, is it ever good! Please keep writing!