Reviews for Sinners and Sinners
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
LOVED IT.
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
love love love

the last scene after blair has finally 'made it' was PERFECT. I didn't get it at first ("I suppose you got that oscar, then") but then it all clicked and i LOVED it! ugh, especially the wife line. so so good.
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Once again, this was amazing. Loved it. Loved how he calls her out on being a masochist, loved how they both know they're wicked and dark and fiercely in love. Loved everything about it. And the phrasing and cadence was spectacular.
Mansah chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Tis was good! Really good... Loved how the p's just rolled out... and loved how you portrayed this entire idea and how he isn't fooled anymore... brilliant!
svenjen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
WOW! This was , Awesome, Awesome job!
READER120 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story
Adara Black chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice!And by that I mean: really amazing. *-* I am still not so sure about this season 4, but you make it sound great.

And...

"Last night changed things," he said. "I know where you live, Waldorf."

May I say that I simply LOVE everytime you fit a Buffy (especially a spuffy) qoute in a Chair fic? Those are two of my faves fandoms and ships, so, it's like putting all the best in the tv world together. Makes me so happy )

Anyway, all that to say... great work!

Adara
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Lovin it
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was excellent to read.

Everything went perfect together.

The descriptions, the quotes, the simple fact that it was Blair and Chuck, and of course, loved the implied theme you used, as well.

And I loved that last part, as well. Seeing as how, one can never associate Chuck Bass, with God-yet he maybe able to inspire the feelings of doing great things to Blair Waldorf, while in a certain state.
JNYC chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was great ! The quotes, chair , everything ... But the very last line was too amazing , hot in only the way Chuck bass can make it sound!
Infinitywr chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved this so much!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Lorem ipsum...banana hats...small children in China...Chuuuuuck - that was my basic train of thought as I read this. You made me speak in tongues and blush redder than a beet.

This was unETHICALLY hot, incredibly well written and so sexy that Freud is probably getting off on it even in his grave. What a snapshot of C and B, at their most carnal; the line about her being a masochist almost undid me, because it's just so true. As angst ridden and/or bizarrely normal and loving as they can be, Chair have always enjoyed hurting and being hurt by each other. That's why they click, why they can only work with another and why other relationships just don't gel: they're both truly wicked, just as you are truly truly talented.

If Chuck Bass is in hell, then you can call me damned. A triumph, dahling, a triumph!

- B
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Okay, I was really thrown off with where the time frame was throughout the story, but I think I got it well enough. I definitely got the last scene or so. XD haha. Great writing. I loved it. ;p