Reviews for She's The One
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Keep reading on, or die tonight a exactly 12:42. This is based on a TRUE STORY! Once there was a baby girl named Marry. Her mother couldnt take all the crying, so she decied it was time for her to go. She buried her baby alive in her back yard. After she buried her she could still hear Marry crying. So she dug her back up and stabbed her one time in the arm, and buried her again. Marry cried harder, but a few hours later it stopped. At exactly 12:42, Marry died. She bleeded to death. Now her sprit hauntes the world. When your sleeping, she stabbes you in the arm and watches you bleed to death. And that's how she got the name "Bloody Marry" this is the true story of her. She wants everyone to feel her pain that she felt. Apperantly, if you repost thThis isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minuets you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out, if you brake this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In the next 53 minuets someone will say I love you or I'm sorryis to 12 other comments you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. But if you break this chain you die at exactly 12:42 tonight by Bloody Marry. Don't belive me? You'll see
wiiTneSs chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Wow this harem is so amazingly done. Im dying to see how the child looks like. So lucky to have so many fathers.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Oh boy...any child of Tsuna's is either going to be spoiled rotten or hated for monopolizing Tsuna's time :) Jeez what a familu to be raised in to boot! Anyway great story. I loved it.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
OH GOD HAREM! Well in keeping with character, Tsuna-chan won't have the heart to break any of theirs. So it's fitting.

And for some reason...for once in my life... This harem situation feels reeeeally hot.../blush I guess it's cause I feel Tsuna deserves them and so I don't feel jealous :
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I like it.
Nekoka6069 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
amo esto! me encanta. incluso después de haberlo leído como cinco veces, en las ocasiones en que me lo vuelvo a topar buscando fics de tsuna, todavía cunado lo acabo tengo ganas de llorar.
me encanta y eso que casi nunca me gustan los femNaruto o femHarry o al caso de femTsuna, pero sin embargo este me fascina, el modo en que manejas la narración y a los personajes me encanto.
muchas gracias.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love your story, amazing job!
Animefreak1145 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE! YOU SHOULD MAKE MORE OF THESE LIKE SERIOUSLY! IT'S SO, SO,CUTE! Everything about it is cute! And Mukuro's turn for the necklace touched my cry Mukuro! I loved everybody else's though! PLEASE! PLEASE! MAKE MORE!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Kudos.
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Dang, wasn't she the lucky one? Haha, I like stories with the harem. Mwahahaha. Good one.
Mi-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I seriously love your story :D I love the harem ending, the way they were willing to share Fem!Tsuna... Everything!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This has been a interesting story. I thought it was sweet how each guy is willing to share her rather than lose her entirely. It makes me wonder what they did to get her attention. You made it a note to show that the necklace is of great importance and that they will bring it with them anywhere and destroy anyone that touches their necklace. There was a lot of description in the story to tell what is happening. There was enough information to know what was happening before they all became married. Glad to know that people view her differently because of the social norm, but it isn't right to judge her as it. This has been great. It would be interesting to see this made into a multichapter story to see how they ended up married. Just a thought and no need for you to do it if you do not want to. It was still good nonetheless. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW So CUTEEEEEE!
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hey is this story connected to your other one called someday?
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
you should definitely do another chapter to see who the father is XD.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »