Reviews for She's The One
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 2/12
OH GOD HAREM! Well in keeping with character, Tsuna-chan won't have the heart to break any of theirs. So it's fitting.

And for some reason...for once in my life... This harem situation feels reeeeally hot.../blush I guess it's cause I feel Tsuna deserves them and so I don't feel jealous :
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I like it.
Nekoka6069 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
amo esto! me encanta. incluso después de haberlo leído como cinco veces, en las ocasiones en que me lo vuelvo a topar buscando fics de tsuna, todavía cunado lo acabo tengo ganas de llorar.
me encanta y eso que casi nunca me gustan los femNaruto o femHarry o al caso de femTsuna, pero sin embargo este me fascina, el modo en que manejas la narración y a los personajes me encanto.
muchas gracias.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love your story, amazing job!
Animefreak1145 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE! YOU SHOULD MAKE MORE OF THESE LIKE SERIOUSLY! IT'S SO, SO,CUTE! Everything about it is cute! And Mukuro's turn for the necklace touched my cry Mukuro! I loved everybody else's though! PLEASE! PLEASE! MAKE MORE!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Kudos.
skylark.all27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Dang, wasn't she the lucky one? Haha, I like stories with the harem. Mwahahaha. Good one.
Mi-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I seriously love your story :D I love the harem ending, the way they were willing to share Fem!Tsuna... Everything!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This has been a interesting story. I thought it was sweet how each guy is willing to share her rather than lose her entirely. It makes me wonder what they did to get her attention. You made it a note to show that the necklace is of great importance and that they will bring it with them anywhere and destroy anyone that touches their necklace. There was a lot of description in the story to tell what is happening. There was enough information to know what was happening before they all became married. Glad to know that people view her differently because of the social norm, but it isn't right to judge her as it. This has been great. It would be interesting to see this made into a multichapter story to see how they ended up married. Just a thought and no need for you to do it if you do not want to. It was still good nonetheless. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW So CUTEEEEEE!
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hey is this story connected to your other one called someday?
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
you should definitely do another chapter to see who the father is XD.
Darkbalsara chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was an awesome story, it really made my day thank you :)
MzMilo chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love this story :))
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
One question...why was ryohei in the vendicare? Other than that...LOVE IT!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »