Reviews for Intertwined
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I only got one word for you for this entire story. Wow
savannah chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
hi guys savannah here and I am hair glows when I sing and I live in a tower with this i left the tower it is alllllll true.:/so I got to go mothers !
Esther Clemmens chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
It's so sad that the Queen and King will never see Rapunzel, but at least they know she's alive... and she has Eugene, too. Lovely story.
Esther Clemmens chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I love how you incorporated all the different background scenes from various Disney movies- really cute!
CaroloftheHells chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
omgoodness! this was written so well that i could really SEE it happening right before my eyes! I LOVE it! SQUEEEEE!
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
hmm, interesting. i'm actually not sure that i LIKE reading tangled fanfics, though yours was good. so yeah, take no offense, i thought it was an interesting twist to the original :)
WickedSong chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
I really loved the original way of this and the references in earlier chapters to other disney movies. When she was alive at the end I was like 'thank goodness' :)

Plus, I really like that they didn't go back to the palace as it gave it an original twist and end.

Very well done :)
Fishyicon chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
A Castle reference makes you awesome. Nobody truly appreciates the ruggedly handsome author!

I digress. Fantastic story so far! An interesting twist you've put to this fable. I can't wait to see where things go from here.

Excited to read the rest,

Fishy
Happy Endings for All chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Okay, I sped through this, because it was such a great story. First things first... WOWWW! What an amazing idea! I am SO glad you did what you did there, with the true loves' kiss thing, seriously, I can't believe they didn't use that in the movie. Anyway, the whole story was wonderful!

And I am totally going to look up your Tangled/Narnia crossover, because even though they don't belong together, I'm going to check it out because they are my two greatest loves and I've never seen them combined before. I suppose it's worth a shot!

Great job, again! :)
Happy Endings for All chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Interesting idea. I'm curious to see where this goes!
skye.gazer chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
well done!
Rotashark chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
*insert applause here*

i loved it! "As you wish" this story makes me happy! thanks for doing a great job. I loved the ending.
18lzytwner chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
This was very well done! :)
18lzytwner chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Great stuff so far! :)
Rebel-Angel-Hero chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Somehow, in the back of my mind, I knew they were going to ride off into the sunset. It just wouldn't be as interesting if you hadn't thrown that curveball. And this chapter was full of lots of curveballs! I liked that "Field of Flowers" song, I'll have to go look it up.

Well, I'm sad to see this finish, but it was a good story! Thanks ever so much for writing it!

Cheers.