Reviews for Intertwined
Omg I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I only got one word for you for this entire story. Wow
savannah chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
hi guys savannah here and I am hair glows when I sing and I live in a tower with this i left the tower it is alllllll true.:/so I got to go mothers !
Esther Clemmens chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
It's so sad that the Queen and King will never see Rapunzel, but at least they know she's alive... and she has Eugene, too. Lovely story.
Esther Clemmens chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I love how you incorporated all the different background scenes from various Disney movies- really cute!
CaroloftheHells chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
omgoodness! this was written so well that i could really SEE it happening right before my eyes! I LOVE it! SQUEEEEE!
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
hmm, interesting. i'm actually not sure that i LIKE reading tangled fanfics, though yours was good. so yeah, take no offense, i thought it was an interesting twist to the original :)
WickedSong chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
I really loved the original way of this and the references in earlier chapters to other disney movies. When she was alive at the end I was like 'thank goodness' :)

Plus, I really like that they didn't go back to the palace as it gave it an original twist and end.

Very well done :)
Fishyicon chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
A Castle reference makes you awesome. Nobody truly appreciates the ruggedly handsome author!

I digress. Fantastic story so far! An interesting twist you've put to this fable. I can't wait to see where things go from here.

Excited to read the rest,

Happy Endings for All chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Okay, I sped through this, because it was such a great story. First things first... WOWWW! What an amazing idea! I am SO glad you did what you did there, with the true loves' kiss thing, seriously, I can't believe they didn't use that in the movie. Anyway, the whole story was wonderful!

And I am totally going to look up your Tangled/Narnia crossover, because even though they don't belong together, I'm going to check it out because they are my two greatest loves and I've never seen them combined before. I suppose it's worth a shot!

Great job, again! :)
Happy Endings for All chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Interesting idea. I'm curious to see where this goes!
skye.gazer chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
well done!
Rotashark chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
*insert applause here*

i loved it! "As you wish" this story makes me happy! thanks for doing a great job. I loved the ending.
18lzytwner chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
This was very well done! :)
18lzytwner chapter 5 . 12/29/2010