Reviews for Merry Christmas, Darling
lyndsey23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
what a cute story i loved it 3
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Nice...very nice...I enjoyed reading this one-shot. It would have been better if you made it a longer story, but this is fine, and perfect. It's the happy ending that most Finchel fans wished for...but it didn't happen on the show (now that Ryan Murphy put Finn and Quinn back together) I was quite disappointed with that...but this story made me wish for something better to come...it's like a flickering hope that Finn and Rachel will soon reunite and get back together...soon...
misslondon98 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
So incredibly cute...if only things had really gone this way.
Gleeky chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
love this! this is SO how it should've gone in the show :( you're AMAZING!
gLeekerSeeker chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is the way it should have happened in the show! Love it!
BroadwayTheaterGleek chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
very good
ale-la-pazza1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is so adorable!
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aww, that was adorable! I hope the episode will be just as cute as this!
DreamerInHerOwnWorld chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow! I saw you post the link to this of gleeforum (I'm missabigailsophie, btw) and came over here to read it. I really hope the episode goes something like this, you had me grinning from ear to ear by the end :D I hope you write more fics soon!
marinas chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I really hope this is how it turns out, because I couldn't live if they broke up! Great writing!
noro chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
great work
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i loved this story so much. you did a great job. i really hope finn sucks it up and tells her soon. cause the last thing he needs is santana to beat him to it. and then we can have all the finchel fluff we want :D
coriswriting chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
aww, cute! love, love, love the finn angst!