Reviews for Master and Apprentice
lacevas chapter 19 . 1/11
I just found your story. Wish you would've written the epilogue like you said and wrote about their wedding and honeymoon but saw the last update was in 2011 so don't think that's gonna happen
howyoudsdoin chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
LOVE THIS STORY! I know you wrote it several years ago but DAYUM, this I'd tasty, YUM ...
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2016
Ewww. Eric and Amelia. What! I don't get how, that lead her setting Sookie with, him? How does Sookie not feel uncomfortable, she be the most understanding woman in the world. This really an odd story their all too close , best friends sharing partners but, their nor sexual with each other, yeah right. Poor Sookie, Pam would so fuck Eric and him her, I feel sorry her naivety.
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!
April chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
'Hi my name in Dr. Northman and as you can tell I'm happy to see you.' - I love this line :)
MiniLover chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
I loved, loved, loved this story! You're an amazing writer! Is this story finished? It's listed as complete but the last chapter said there was an epilogue coming?
MiniLover chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
I loved their first Christmas together! I think it was wonderful for all five of them! They each got something special out of it! Can't wait to see what's coming up for these two!
MiniLover chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
I SO think Bill was spying on Sookie and observed that kiss! Wonder what he'll have to say about that?
MiniLover chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Can't wait to see the sparks fly between these two!
California Kat chapter 19 . 3/8/2015
This had been on my list of things to re-read for a while. I liked it both the first and second times! I know you are not writing for E/S anymore, but I hope that you are out there practicing your writing. You tell a good story.

Best of luck to you, and thanks again for once sharing your work in this fan base.

Kat
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Ewww...dude really three somes with Pam WTF? I mean they way sookie character is I don't see her wanting anything to do with a guy that constantly has three somes with closetest friend, that he loves.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
Wow...you have an amazing talent. When I started reading this story I couldt stop, I just read and read and read. This is one of the best stories I have ever read and I hope you know that you are an amazon author. I really liked the parts were Sookie was teasing Eric, because that proves that not just Eric can tease here. I love the fact that you can make the story funny, romantic, surprising all at once. Dont stop writing, like EVER.
susanreader chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
I don't even know how old this story is...I found it in the communities section, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Jezebelnhell chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful story! Favorited!
I would loooovve to read the epilogue though! I hope you can get around to doing it. :)
Thank you so much.
Tiggy318 chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Great story...wonder if you are still planning an epilogue like this chapter's a/n said? Would love to read it!