Reviews for Master and Apprentice
MiniLover chapter 19 . 4/26
I loved, loved, loved this story! You're an amazing writer! Is this story finished? It's listed as complete but the last chapter said there was an epilogue coming?
MiniLover chapter 13 . 4/26
I loved their first Christmas together! I think it was wonderful for all five of them! They each got something special out of it! Can't wait to see what's coming up for these two!
MiniLover chapter 5 . 4/25
I SO think Bill was spying on Sookie and observed that kiss! Wonder what he'll have to say about that?
MiniLover chapter 1 . 4/25
Can't wait to see the sparks fly between these two!
California Kat chapter 19 . 3/8
This had been on my list of things to re-read for a while. I liked it both the first and second times! I know you are not writing for E/S anymore, but I hope that you are out there practicing your writing. You tell a good story.

Best of luck to you, and thanks again for once sharing your work in this fan base.

Kat
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Ewww...dude really three somes with Pam WTF? I mean they way sookie character is I don't see her wanting anything to do with a guy that constantly has three somes with closetest friend, that he loves.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
Wow...you have an amazing talent. When I started reading this story I couldt stop, I just read and read and read. This is one of the best stories I have ever read and I hope you know that you are an amazon author. I really liked the parts were Sookie was teasing Eric, because that proves that not just Eric can tease here. I love the fact that you can make the story funny, romantic, surprising all at once. Dont stop writing, like EVER.
susanreader chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
I don't even know how old this story is...I found it in the communities section, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Jezebelnhell chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful story! Favorited!
I would loooovve to read the epilogue though! I hope you can get around to doing it. :)
Thank you so much.
Tiggy318 chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Great story...wonder if you are still planning an epilogue like this chapter's a/n said? Would love to read it!
ShellCat chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Found this story from someone else's favorites and I'm glad I did. It was an enjoyable story. Sad to see that you never got around to writing an epilogue. Guess real life got in the way. I am off to read your other completed story. Hope it is a good. ;)
vikinglover21 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
this is HOTTT!
MsNorthman chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
That would be further ado, meaning without anything further, as opposed to further adieu, meaning further goodbye/s.
tyesmamaw chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
I just finished reading this story and I loved it.