Reviews for Master and Apprentice
Wow...you have an amazing talent. When I started reading this story I couldt stop, I just read and read and read. This is one of the best stories I have ever read and I hope you know that you are an amazon author. I really liked the parts were Sookie was teasing Eric, because that proves that not just Eric can tease here. I love the fact that you can make the story funny, romantic, surprising all at once. Dont stop writing, like EVER.
susanreader chapter 19 . 2/24
I don't even know how old this story is...I found it in the communities section, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Jezebelnhell chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful story! Favorited!
I would loooovve to read the epilogue though! I hope you can get around to doing it. :)
Thank you so much.
Tiggy318 chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Great story...wonder if you are still planning an epilogue like this chapter's a/n said? Would love to read it!
ShellCat chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Found this story from someone else's favorites and I'm glad I did. It was an enjoyable story. Sad to see that you never got around to writing an epilogue. Guess real life got in the way. I am off to read your other completed story. Hope it is a good. ;)
vikinglover21 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
this is HOTTT!
MsNorthman chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
That would be further ado, meaning without anything further, as opposed to further adieu, meaning further goodbye/s.
tyesmamaw chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
I just finished reading this story and I loved it.
bethelove chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
This was a great story...
Baronessjai chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
This was the most romantic a/h story and i loved it...
MentallyDazzled chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
I love it :D XX
Angiestl chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how some of the characters were quite different from the norm, especially Hoyt. I adored Gran, though I would have loved to know what she and Pam were whispering about at Christmas. Not sure if you're still planning an epilogue, but I'd love to read it still.
jstone67 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really enjoyed your story, and I'm surprised it didn't have more reviews, honestly. It didn't have angst and wasn't overly dramatic, but it was a sweet love story, and I really enjoyed it. I hope to read more from you. :)
Mikaelv chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
Great writing...looking forward reading the Epilogue.

One of my favorites...More stories please.