Reviews for Aftermath
Brenden chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
goodwork
Clock Work Machine chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Are you going to finish this?
Clock Work Machine chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Although blue blood would make sense, I think Megamind's blood would actually be red, due to the purple colour of his ears and cheeks.
Haven't read much, but this is interesting and well-written so far. :)
senpen banka chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Excellent story, hope you decide to pick it up again!
joanhello chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I first found this story when it only had four chapters, before I had figured out how to follow a story. Was reminded of it when I saw the link on the fanfic rec page on TVTropes. It definitely deserves to be in the elite realm as far as Megamind fanfic goes. I'm not going to complain about its unfinished state because I've got a few unfinished on here myself. So just... great work. Long may you wave.
werewolf6780 chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Very good! I had to do some digging to find this gem. Shame it isn't finished. You did really well with the characters.
guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
continue
women
Ramendobe chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
noooooo why did u stop? It's such a great story D:
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
incredible fanfic.
please continue
ShadowPoint chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Wonderful story, hoping to see it continued...
Rocky181 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Awesome story please finish it!
Gundum M chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
so far a great fic.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
This really is quite good,
Hope you decide to come back and update it sometime
Guitar Amateur chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I hope this will be continued; but despite being unfinished, the story is great.
Some Random Tosser chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Thank you for making a story like this. It's unfinished but it's intriguing and you have an interesting mystery as well. There are plenty of grammar errors, though, but I don't think they matter so much at this stage. I like your usage of medical knowledge, too; it gives the story more substance. I wish I had knowledge in that field.

Sorry, it's very late at night and I haven't much to say.

Whatever you're up to in life, I hope it's going well for you, man.