Reviews for Aftermath
Sequoia D chapter 10 . 7/27
Hi! I was really enjoying this last chapter, but saddened that it was the last chapter. Maybe some day you could continue the story? I would definitely love to see how it ends completely!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 10 . 4/29
I'm really enjoying this. I know it's been five years or so but I hope you keep going. It's nice to see a story that picks apart the inconsistencies and shows some real troubles with the way Megamind was treated.
You left right as the plot had me at the edge of my seat! I wish you would finish this, it's too fantastic to be left unfinished, I think I'm going to burst! Lol. I love a good mystery and this really got my mind going. :)
Combat Engineer chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
Update?
qquuuuuqu chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
now I realize that this fanfic is pretty damn old and I have no idea if you remember anything about what you wrote here but I just have to say

"Auslander"

how subtle
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
Aw. This is adorable. If you ever decide to continue this, I look forward to finding out who is behind all this. While I truly think that the 88 life sentences he received were exaggeration for comedic effect type details, thinking about it on a serious level is interesting, and I'm really enjoying this fic. I have to admit, there was part of me that was wondering what his life sentences were for, as so many of his evil schemes didn't seem life sentence worthy. And then, of course, the part about being raised in prison- I really had to tell myself not to think too hard about children's movies.

88 life sentences...I've read about a case where someone received over 600 years as a sentence, but not...what would 88 life sentences be? An average of about 6000 years in prison? Both in RL and in Megamind, you kind of have to wonder if maybe tacking on more years becomes a little ridiculous after a certain point.
grnugroho chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
I'm crying inside..
narutovsitachi6 chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
nice description of megamind I'm actually fangirling over this. this story is so good and I will probably read other stories from you. please keep up the good work.
Brenden chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
goodwork
Clock Work Machine chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Are you going to finish this?
Clock Work Machine chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Although blue blood would make sense, I think Megamind's blood would actually be red, due to the purple colour of his ears and cheeks.
Haven't read much, but this is interesting and well-written so far. :)
senpen banka chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Excellent story, hope you decide to pick it up again!
joanhello chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I first found this story when it only had four chapters, before I had figured out how to follow a story. Was reminded of it when I saw the link on the fanfic rec page on TVTropes. It definitely deserves to be in the elite realm as far as Megamind fanfic goes. I'm not going to complain about its unfinished state because I've got a few unfinished on here myself. So just... great work. Long may you wave.
werewolf6780 chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Very good! I had to do some digging to find this gem. Shame it isn't finished. You did really well with the characters.
guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2015