Reviews for Aftermath
werewolf6780 chapter 10 . 7/13
Very good! I had to do some digging to find this gem. Shame it isn't finished. You did really well with the characters.
guest chapter 10 . 4/26
continue
women
Ramendobe chapter 10 . 2/13
noooooo why did u stop? It's such a great story D:
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 10 . 1/14
incredible fanfic.
please continue
ShadowPoint chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Wonderful story, hoping to see it continued...
Rocky181 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Awesome story please finish it!
Gundum M chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
so far a great fic.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
This really is quite good,
Hope you decide to come back and update it sometime
Guitar Amateur chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I hope this will be continued; but despite being unfinished, the story is great.
Some Random Tosser chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Thank you for making a story like this. It's unfinished but it's intriguing and you have an interesting mystery as well. There are plenty of grammar errors, though, but I don't think they matter so much at this stage. I like your usage of medical knowledge, too; it gives the story more substance. I wish I had knowledge in that field.

Sorry, it's very late at night and I haven't much to say.

Whatever you're up to in life, I hope it's going well for you, man.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Year and half later... Would love to see more on this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Actually...Minion doesn't reach for his shoulder for the watch...he reached for his left wrist (in the movie).
Stormgirl415 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
This is awesome! I'm stumped, I can't think of who would pay money to make sure that Megamind basically ended up as Metro Man's nemesis, but I definitely want to find out! And I love how you've developed Roxanne and her relationships with some other characters, especially Minion, because Minion is awesome! Please keep writing this!
NybCR chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
This is a very intriguing story, and offers a lot of thought-provoking speculation and explanation for some of the "why"s brought up by the movie. I look forward to the next update!
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Really brilliant story! I can't wait for more! Please update again soon!