Reviews for Marginal Notes
J.Mocha chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this. It's one of those stories that I could read over and over and never tire of it. Hilarious, with the right amount of fluff. Keep writing please :)
verily-i-say chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is one of the very best things I've ever read in my whole life. I simply cannot get over how clever and sweet and funny and tremendously in character it is. I'm about to stalk your profile and I really, really. REALLY hope you've written a bunch of other stuff I can go read RIGHT NOW.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This story is adorable! I really enjoyed reading it, and especially liked the ending.
Beanie chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
A funny little story with an up-lifting plot. :)
Even though I found it a little confusing as to who was writing the notes at times (But that might just be me being stupid! :P), I really enjoyed it and thought that the idea was brilliant.

Beanie x
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO PERFECT! EEEEEPPP! I LOVE YOU!
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love this. It's hard to find a fic that is so appealing and so simple and so clever and so smooth; it made a very lasting impression on me. It's not usual that I find a fic I like so much. Thank you for writing this. I really really enjoyed it. It's brilliant.
Alice Saturne chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aw that was cute! I liked Draco as a do-gooder :) It was a fun and enjoyable reading, Thank you :)
tam418 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
woah loved it :D really wonderful this idea of leaving notes X3 did I ever mention how I love your stories and writing stlye? yes? well, I say it one more time XD
JadeKippin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was a wonderful oneshot - Narcissa is one of my absolute favorite characters and now I'm seriously considering adding the Greengrass girls to that list. You had amazing one-liners, well developed plot and a nicely timed unfolding events. Thanks for sharing!
Lady Ayami chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Loved this. It was witty and amusing and so much fun to read! Thank you!
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was wonderful :)
rakoun17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
"Cheer up, you still have good hair."

Bwahahahahah!
i ve only read one sentence and i m already laughing!
looks promising!
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
*squeal*!

That was so cute. And the bingo thing was hilarious :D

Thanks for writing!