Reviews for Marginal Notes
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
AMAZING! This is one of the best fabrics I read it was funny fluffy sweet and AMAZING! :)
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Love the bingo game and the odd inclusion of the greengrass girls, ive never seen that before. This is actually so different from anything ive ever read on this site, its really great. Love it!
lipasnape chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Excellent. Just the right measure of everything. Great writing. Thanks.
Elysia1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Brilliant. Draco was very funny and the story is well written. Thanks for sharing. :)
Sprout2012 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This story made me smile. I think I liked the Greengrass girls the best, their bingo game seemed fun. Good job.
Carling chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Absolutely adorable and funny.
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wonderful. I loved reading this. It was kind of refreshing, different and made me smile. Well written. I liked your characters -Draco and Harry, of course. The Greengrass girls, their game. That Draco's classmates are generally so forgiving and that they all get on. I would have liked to read more H/D interactions. I liked the do-something-nice-for-someone, and Draco's revelation about trying to be more like his mother, instead of his father.
deletes chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Hahaha
Sijglind chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is gold.
I laughed at every second line, had coke coming out of my nose and scared the cat. You absolutely made my day-wonderful!
J.Mocha chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this. It's one of those stories that I could read over and over and never tire of it. Hilarious, with the right amount of fluff. Keep writing please :)
verily-i-say chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is one of the very best things I've ever read in my whole life. I simply cannot get over how clever and sweet and funny and tremendously in character it is. I'm about to stalk your profile and I really, really. REALLY hope you've written a bunch of other stuff I can go read RIGHT NOW.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This story is adorable! I really enjoyed reading it, and especially liked the ending.
Beanie chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
A funny little story with an up-lifting plot. :)
Even though I found it a little confusing as to who was writing the notes at times (But that might just be me being stupid! :P), I really enjoyed it and thought that the idea was brilliant.

Beanie x
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO PERFECT! EEEEEPPP! I LOVE YOU!
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love this. It's hard to find a fic that is so appealing and so simple and so clever and so smooth; it made a very lasting impression on me. It's not usual that I find a fic I like so much. Thank you for writing this. I really really enjoyed it. It's brilliant.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »