Reviews for Marginal Notes
Alice Saturne chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aw that was cute! I liked Draco as a do-gooder :) It was a fun and enjoyable reading, Thank you :)
tam418 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
woah loved it :D really wonderful this idea of leaving notes X3 did I ever mention how I love your stories and writing stlye? yes? well, I say it one more time XD
JadeKippin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was a wonderful oneshot - Narcissa is one of my absolute favorite characters and now I'm seriously considering adding the Greengrass girls to that list. You had amazing one-liners, well developed plot and a nicely timed unfolding events. Thanks for sharing!
Lady Ayami chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Loved this. It was witty and amusing and so much fun to read! Thank you!
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was wonderful :)
rakoun17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
"Cheer up, you still have good hair."

Bwahahahahah!
i ve only read one sentence and i m already laughing!
looks promising!
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
*squeal*!

That was so cute. And the bingo thing was hilarious :D

Thanks for writing!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
lol. cute story! :3
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
nice!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was very cute :] I loved every word of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hilarious and awesome, very good writing.

Thanks for writing this.
Amethice chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this, it made me smile x
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is so sweet. Aw, I really honestly love it. 3
Athie A chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Fucking fab! :)

'Death Eater,' one of them muttered.

'Failed Death Eater,' Draco corrected. 'Bigotry is no excuse for inaccuracy.'

'You tried to kill Harry!' another snarled.

Draco was affronted. 'I most certainly did not. The Dark Lord would have Crucio-ed me if I'd tried. As has been well established, I am an absolute failure at killing. Again, you are very misinformed. Do they teach young people nothing these days?'

'We're well enough informed,' a Hufflepuff girl who barely reached his chest told him. 'We know that you refused to fight with Harry in the Battle of Hogwarts.'

'Because I could have hit my parents by accident, and your Potter had my wand.'

'He should have killed you, as well as Voldemort!' she growled.

'Steady on,' Draco pushed her back with a gentle hand to her belligerent forehead. 'Three important failures of logic there: firstly, Potter saved my life in that battle, so it would be ridiculous for him to turn around and bop me on the head. Secondly, Potter is the one person worse than me at killing people in the entire school, he defeated He Who Must Not Be Named with an Expelliarmus for Merlin's sake. Thirdly, why am I arguing with a foetus? Get outside and pursue The Chosen One if you must, I saw him headed down to the Herbology Greenhouses.'

Draco waited until they were all gone before he stepped away from the door to the bathroom behind him. 'You can come out now,' he said loudly.

I seriously laughed so hard at that part, your humor is beyond words! And the ending was brilliant to! Very well done, beyond lovely concept, can not find a fault. Possibly a new fav of mine, despite the fact that I've read *dozens* recently, so that just goes to show how brilliant and unique this is! Thankyou! :D
the brilliant child chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
GUH. So good. You have a fantastic writing style; funny, witty, dry sarcastic humor mixed with just the right amount of teenage angst and fluff. This was a complete privilege to read; please keep it up!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »