Reviews for Marginal Notes
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was very cute :] I loved every word of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hilarious and awesome, very good writing.

Thanks for writing this.
Amethice chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this, it made me smile x
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is so sweet. Aw, I really honestly love it. 3
Athie A chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Fucking fab! :)

'Death Eater,' one of them muttered.

'Failed Death Eater,' Draco corrected. 'Bigotry is no excuse for inaccuracy.'

'You tried to kill Harry!' another snarled.

Draco was affronted. 'I most certainly did not. The Dark Lord would have Crucio-ed me if I'd tried. As has been well established, I am an absolute failure at killing. Again, you are very misinformed. Do they teach young people nothing these days?'

'We're well enough informed,' a Hufflepuff girl who barely reached his chest told him. 'We know that you refused to fight with Harry in the Battle of Hogwarts.'

'Because I could have hit my parents by accident, and your Potter had my wand.'

'He should have killed you, as well as Voldemort!' she growled.

'Steady on,' Draco pushed her back with a gentle hand to her belligerent forehead. 'Three important failures of logic there: firstly, Potter saved my life in that battle, so it would be ridiculous for him to turn around and bop me on the head. Secondly, Potter is the one person worse than me at killing people in the entire school, he defeated He Who Must Not Be Named with an Expelliarmus for Merlin's sake. Thirdly, why am I arguing with a foetus? Get outside and pursue The Chosen One if you must, I saw him headed down to the Herbology Greenhouses.'

Draco waited until they were all gone before he stepped away from the door to the bathroom behind him. 'You can come out now,' he said loudly.

I seriously laughed so hard at that part, your humor is beyond words! And the ending was brilliant to! Very well done, beyond lovely concept, can not find a fault. Possibly a new fav of mine, despite the fact that I've read *dozens* recently, so that just goes to show how brilliant and unique this is! Thankyou! :D
the brilliant child chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
GUH. So good. You have a fantastic writing style; funny, witty, dry sarcastic humor mixed with just the right amount of teenage angst and fluff. This was a complete privilege to read; please keep it up!
Adela chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was lovely :)
Bulletproof chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was... Nice. Well written. Refreshing.

Interesting. Good job!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
i like the way draco try to be a new man. the way you write the story is good. though the end is a bid rough. draco just ask harry to snog him but there is no warm feeling before it. he didn't even try to analyze his feeling and just go with it. so gryfindor .
HFS chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This had me actively laughing out loud on the train. Very funny. Very well done!
Lilybet chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
A well written charming story. I like the inclusion of the Greengrass sisters, and the notes are wonderfully done. Worth reading. LB
CatarinaRites chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
this was adorable, and made me smile! Much much love.

-Cat
dorothy chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
haha, this story made me giggle in the best of ways. the notes are a cute idea, and i love all of the creative ideas you come up with for various ways of cheering up characters. also, the ending is absolutely adorable!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Brilliant plot, hilarious bingo, lovable charcters and supreme dialogue. Champion oneshot. Thanks for sharing.
Zigster chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Charming beyond belief! I love, love, love! Your dialogue is top drawer. So snappy and witty. I just adored it - beginning to end!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »