Reviews for Marginal Notes
Adela chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was lovely :)
Bulletproof chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was... Nice. Well written. Refreshing.

Interesting. Good job!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
i like the way draco try to be a new man. the way you write the story is good. though the end is a bid rough. draco just ask harry to snog him but there is no warm feeling before it. he didn't even try to analyze his feeling and just go with it. so gryfindor .
HFS chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This had me actively laughing out loud on the train. Very funny. Very well done!
Lilybet chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
A well written charming story. I like the inclusion of the Greengrass sisters, and the notes are wonderfully done. Worth reading. LB
CatarinaRites chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
this was adorable, and made me smile! Much much love.

-Cat
dorothy chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
haha, this story made me giggle in the best of ways. the notes are a cute idea, and i love all of the creative ideas you come up with for various ways of cheering up characters. also, the ending is absolutely adorable!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Brilliant plot, hilarious bingo, lovable charcters and supreme dialogue. Champion oneshot. Thanks for sharing.
Zigster chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Charming beyond belief! I love, love, love! Your dialogue is top drawer. So snappy and witty. I just adored it - beginning to end!
foxandfriends chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
awww this is very sweet. i love harry's notes to draco and draco saying they could have been written by a sixteen year old girl.
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh I really liked this story! Witty and adorable :) :) :)
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Like the story and LOVE the Bingo game. And Harry's list of things (people) to DO :D
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really loved this fic. I think you really have a good grasp on Draco's character, especially with his sort of dazed confusion at his place in the world after the war. Daphne and Astoria Greengrass really amused me, and I really enjoyed how you fleshed out these names into characters. The idea of the notes was adorable and really clever. All in all, I enjoyed it lots!

crimson-obsidian-rose
inhx chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Excellent. ;D

I love the witty dialogue and how the whole plot played out with minimal to no drama at all. It's always pleasant to read a lighthearted Harry/Draco story~ :3
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ah I loved this! It was funny and cute and just overall well done. Thanks for sharing! :)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »