Reviews for Marginal Notes
Zigster chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Charming beyond belief! I love, love, love! Your dialogue is top drawer. So snappy and witty. I just adored it - beginning to end!
foxandfriends chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
awww this is very sweet. i love harry's notes to draco and draco saying they could have been written by a sixteen year old girl.
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh I really liked this story! Witty and adorable :) :) :)
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Like the story and LOVE the Bingo game. And Harry's list of things (people) to DO :D
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really loved this fic. I think you really have a good grasp on Draco's character, especially with his sort of dazed confusion at his place in the world after the war. Daphne and Astoria Greengrass really amused me, and I really enjoyed how you fleshed out these names into characters. The idea of the notes was adorable and really clever. All in all, I enjoyed it lots!

inhx chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Excellent. ;D

I love the witty dialogue and how the whole plot played out with minimal to no drama at all. It's always pleasant to read a lighthearted Harry/Draco story~ :3
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ah I loved this! It was funny and cute and just overall well done. Thanks for sharing! :)
zambehrules chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i love this... it was eloquent and witty and well written... i couldnt help but be amused the entire time and also couldnt help but express the glee this has caused me even at 12:30 in the evening of a school night. i loved draco in this and harry and astoria and daphne and the notes and the general cuteness of everything...
xByakuyaKuchikix chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
One of the best, if not the best one shot I've ever read (and trust me, I read a lot). Amazing job! You're a great writer. This definitely cheered me up.
MightierThanSwords chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Not many people manage to make fics funny, clever, well-characterised and adorable at the same time, but you have /definitely/ done it. You deserve a round of applause and a medal, or something. Never ever stop writing.
LeVaire chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
2 words: LOVED IT! :D
bellamara chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Quila chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was ADORABLE. I absolutely loved it! Great, light-hearted humor that had just the right about of seriousness in it. Le Sigh.
Miss Raynbow chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Words cannot express what a sigh of fresh air your story was. Brilliant, witty, sarcastic and so very in character. Love, love, loved it. Please dont ever stop.
Rimsha chapter 1 . 7/22/2011