Reviews for Marginal Notes
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
So many great minor details in this one. The bingo was a great running joke (Mermen), the origami, allusions back to earlier books...Nice work.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i think i love you. thank you.
Monica8471 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
very cute story! I was laughing at quite a few parts, and smiling by the end of it!
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'd like you to be made aware that "why am I arguing with a foetus?" made me CRY with laughter. This fic has ruined for me everything else that has ever purported to be "humor" for the rest of my life. I'm wondering if there is a place of worship I can go to to express my gratitude and devotion to you.
Paperblank chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really like your idea of notes, left in the dorms, hidden in the books, slipt in the bags or even delivered directly by hand. It's very sweet and original. The bingo self-organized by the Greengrass sisters is utterly hilarious.

Congratulations and I wait impatiently for the next story.

Cheers
remuslives21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was brilliant! I am utterly in love with your sentence structure and wit, I wish my work came out like this!
chariots99 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awwww! I love this story!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
lol I absolutely adored the ending!
woki81 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Love it! sequel, please!
remuslupn chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was so nice! I absolutely loved it. 3
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well..this is different. And quite OOC.

But I loved it :]
fortheloveoftea chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So lovely, I dont think you've ever written a story I didn't like, gonna have to add this to the favourites pile!
shizu2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
It was a great one-shot ! I loved it, and honestly, I wanna read something like that again, so I'm off to you profile, to see if you have more for me :p
Leximaven chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh. My. God. I LOVE this! It's hilarious. I love the Greengrass girls, and the BINGO cards. The notes, the funny little conversations... Amazing. Definitely getting recommended to everyone I know! Just brilliant.
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Hah! This was amazing! Laughed so much :))
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »