Reviews for Marginal Notes
Puzzle Dragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was absolutely delightful. - It's one of those fics that just makes you go 'Awwww~3!"

Don't ask how you do the heart in real life. It's a trade secret. w
don't-want-this-anymore chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awwww, that was adorable! I loved it - if only the real thing had been more similar! Thank you very much :)
Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
wow. I genuinly loved this! Very funny and heartwarming too and ight in comparisson to everythign that happened before to the characters. Well done. I hope theres a sequel!
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
shall i be blaming brampton for this seriously cute fic? :) simply adorable. it was so sweet. nice piece
NemoSphinx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Just wonderful! :) :)
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I loved this! 3
smilingsoprano chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is lighthearted, fun, genuinely sweet (without being sickening), and SO well-written. The dialogue in particular is effortlessly witty, and had me laughing multiple times. It's snappy and original and your sense of timing is impeccable. Altogether brilliant. _
Sydney Alexis chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This story was awesome. It was totally new material, well, told, and completely in character. Thank you for sharing! :)
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
SWEET.

I enjoyed this. :)
Lil'layah chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
YES. YES! OMG, you are awesome! I've had a bit of a sucky day and this was brilliant and funny and clever, and I need some new adjectives. Your wisecracks killed me, and it was so on-key believable. Two Potter-Mimes-Thumbs-Up.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Loved it! Funny and adorable.
Frankiesmypansy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I don't know what I love more about this story, the amazing characterization of Draco Malfoy, or the idea of the Bingo squares :) overall it's an amazing story. Well done!
Priceless93 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This story made me smile and laugh and "aww" at the sweetness all at once. I loved it! :)
shamrocker531 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I LOVED this story. It made me laugh and I almost cried more than once and I really, really didn't want it to end. Fabulous job! :)
JBQ chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Despite some OOC-ness I quite enjoyed this! And I love how you turned Myrtle into a fangirl.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »