Reviews for You will be only mine
Shunakoo25 chapter 35 . 10/5
Please continue the storyvir was really good. Please.. I am looking forward that you update soon..
Autumn Midnight chapter 2 . 9/7
"An angry mark appeared on Ayako's head as she hit him on the head like she had done so many times before. "

Don't you mean Takigawa's head?
L0V3SICKF00L chapter 35 . 5/20
Holy cow! Nail biting! It's been so long, but I hope that you are able to update this soon! I'm totally in love with Gene! And how he is just able to get away with teasing Naru! Of course, that's what siblings are allowed to do lol!
blood rose chapter 35 . 7/15/2015
Yay! Your still alive! Yay!
sapphire0taku chapter 35 . 3/21/2015
..please update soon author-nim... _ i really love this story...
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 35 . 12/20/2014
KFHussain chapter 35 . 11/11/2014
Nightwolf chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
This is an amazing story, seriously. The plot line is so original and perfect for the characters, but the structure and the writing is also very good. Please keep updating, this is by far one of my favourite stories in this fandom.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
I love that Pokemon thing!
The Alliance's Loyal Thief chapter 34 . 6/6/2014
Oh my gosh DX I am so sorry! That sounds like a lot! Take as much time as you need, okay?
The Alliance's Loyal Thief chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far CX Also, this may sound weird, but I ship CatxGene A LOT. They're amazing XD Anyways, please update soon!
SiofraPrince chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
Hey! this is interesting and amazing, please don't leave us hanging! When is the next chapter up!?
just me chapter 35 . 4/26/2014
oh! I am So hooked! Update soon! :D
Guest chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
Wow...! Please updatee sooon. :D
PinkUnicorns chapter 35 . 2/21/2014
Erm hi :) sry bout that half written review i accidently pressed enter. Hehe anw i was saying that i like ur fic a lot it gives me the heebie jeebis everytime i read it in the dark and panic when the wind howls this means that you have done a great job in scaring me! Pls continue to update kay? I really like the story and the mysteries. Hope that there'll be more fluff between Naru and Mai!