Reviews for Fantastic Children 2: Lost Souls
TheCuriousReader chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
A beautifully written story! You managed to capture the essence of 'Fantastic Children' really well. :p
AOM chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Dear author,
I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for having written this epic sequel. This was everything I wanted and more as a closure to the original series. Despite having watched the special DVD ending, I too was still left wanting to know what happened to the other supporting characters. My favourite characters were the Belfort Children as well, with a soft spot for Agi and Soreto, so you can't believe how delighted I was to come across this (and another plus for shipping them!). Your interpretation of Belle was unexpected but a lot of fun, I enjoyed the Belle vs Soreto scenes too. Hurray for including Cooks, I knew he wouldn't be able to stay away from another FC adventure. And the ending you wrote, merging the two zones? Genius. I thought it was so fitting it should be canon.

In short, if there was ever an authorised sequel to Fantastic Children, I would have been content for it to be this. I know this review comes late, but I did not know how to best explain how much I liked this story, how complete it makes the series feel. I still don't now but I noticed that you aren't receiving enough love for it (shocking!), so here's my review.
B1U3 chapter 26 . 2/6/2011
Yes, I managed to finish reading this in like, 2 days time, and it's really a nice fanfic... especially when it focuses on the Befort Children, that makes it even better!

Will u write anymore stories about them ?
LilyMoonstone chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Hey, I found the manga at this: . Hav to admit the anime is better though... Seth didn't even talk or anything, he just stood therre n do nothing... Sorry, ranting a bit "-_- Anyway, is Pollux Parsha? Hisma doesn't act like that, so is Castor him? Poor Cooks.