Reviews for Fantastic Children 2: Lost Souls
FateMorgan chapter 26 . 4/18
i have to hand it to you sir/madam. this is a work of art. FC is my childhood and I enjoyed watching it at the age of 7 even though I didn't understand mostly anything. i applaud you for writing this. You captured the characters in their element and got them to explore more of their world. its truly fascinating. also, knowing how incredibly complex the characters are especially the Befort Children. I loved reading this masterpiece to the point of not sleeping until I finish all 26 chapters. finishing in record time too. Your take on their ending is well done though somehow I've always dreamed of getting all the scientist/children back home to their home planet, their birthplace. also I notice Soran never made an appearance even though he was mentioned a few times.
Renu chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Belle's a little shit. Agi is way too nice to her. She needs to grow up and stop getting in the way. (Too harsh?)
taiShafie chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Good story you have here. I really am enjoying this. Though Soran did not make an appearance.
Thanks for a good read :D
TheCuriousReader chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
A beautifully written story! You managed to capture the essence of 'Fantastic Children' really well. :p
AOM chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Dear author,
I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for having written this epic sequel. This was everything I wanted and more as a closure to the original series. Despite having watched the special DVD ending, I too was still left wanting to know what happened to the other supporting characters. My favourite characters were the Belfort Children as well, with a soft spot for Agi and Soreto, so you can't believe how delighted I was to come across this (and another plus for shipping them!). Your interpretation of Belle was unexpected but a lot of fun, I enjoyed the Belle vs Soreto scenes too. Hurray for including Cooks, I knew he wouldn't be able to stay away from another FC adventure. And the ending you wrote, merging the two zones? Genius. I thought it was so fitting it should be canon.

In short, if there was ever an authorised sequel to Fantastic Children, I would have been content for it to be this. I know this review comes late, but I did not know how to best explain how much I liked this story, how complete it makes the series feel. I still don't now but I noticed that you aren't receiving enough love for it (shocking!), so here's my review.
B1U3 chapter 26 . 2/6/2011
Yes, I managed to finish reading this in like, 2 days time, and it's really a nice fanfic... especially when it focuses on the Befort Children, that makes it even better!

Will u write anymore stories about them ?
LilyMoonstone chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Hey, I found the manga at this: . Hav to admit the anime is better though... Seth didn't even talk or anything, he just stood therre n do nothing... Sorry, ranting a bit "-_- Anyway, is Pollux Parsha? Hisma doesn't act like that, so is Castor him? Poor Cooks.