Reviews for The Most Important Thing
kaiiju chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Fffff your characterization Is amazing.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh my...Karofsky pov is my new obsession, and this is just a brilliant little intropsective thing that's so freakin haunting at the same time that it makes so much sense.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I think you write Dave's inner voice very well. I'm still puzzled though, about the roots of Dave's homophobia. It seems like Paul might be more tolerant, and even Azimio feels like Dave goes too far in hating and hurting Kurt. Maybe Dave's not articulate enough to express why he's so ashamed of possibly being gay, or your writing was too subtle for me to catch that explanation? I also like the touch of having Dave have a bit of a crush on Finn when they're younger, which explains some of why Dave seems to hate Finn as much, if not more, than he hates Kurt. The writing itself was very good and flowed smoothly. Good word choices and structure. And thank you for paying attention to spelling and punctuation, so that nothing distracts from enjoying the story (I wish other authors in this fandom were as conscientious as you!). I'm off to read more of your Dave. Thanks!
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was amazing. I'm not one of the new Karofsky fans, but the way you do it is very intriguing, and human. Kudos. :)

By the way, Karofsky Snr. said his name was Paul at the meeting with Sue.

~Missa
Emre chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Um...wow. That was, well...not very pleasant. Don't get me wrong; I thought the writing was great, and I like the pairing - but the section with Dave saying those things to Kurt after his dad had a heart attack? Sweet jebus, that is NOT the way to act. I had to switch tabs for a minute or two. As hard as reading that was, I can't imagine how difficult it was to write it. (Also, I wanted to slap that Aunt Claire into next week, and I /hate/ violence towards women)
Eman9858129 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
great job. u took the storyline and expanded it!