Reviews for My Lovely Stalker
Well I read it but I know it was a waste since you're never going update it again
cookies4lifetime chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
wth? where is the rest!
sasuhina forever people. with cookies for all.
Rose101226 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
domolove19 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Please continue, I love thus story sooo much! 3
Webfriends246 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
NOOO! Gah! It's getting exciting and it just ends! Right there! I love this story very interesting, but it needs to continue!D
kandita chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
If u r still writing this story PLEASE update soon please!
maylavender chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
awesome progress
umnia chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
cool
Kaila Azroth chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Please write more of this great story!

I can't wait to see what you have Hinata doing in the next chappie!

I hope you get her to slap and yell at Sasuke, because I can never see her as a screamo type, and I hope Sasuke just falls that much harder for her.

I hate Sakura good job!

Is Naruto going to be the tempo fling which will get Sasuke's emo panties in a bunch?

Oh I can't wait for your next installations!

Good luck and the best of wishes for you and this amazing ass creepy-angsty story of THE lifetime!
baka dark chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Omg finally you updated! I am so satisfied with this chapter. I wish there were more and hopefully you make some time to make the next chapter :D I've been tracking this story for quite time now and I just cant wait until u update! I love love love this story so please continue making it! Dont drop it you have a really great idea goin on here.
ShinobiStar chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
AHHHH! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!

Or I will send a horde of monkeys to eat you up!
Trinity Effect chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Ah, I remember reading this a few months ago but I never got to finish because life decided to be a butt (Doesn't it always?) But man I really enjoyed it ! Lots of drama and Sakura was kinda irksome in this chapter. Haha you should really update soon :) Keep up the good work!

Trinity Effect
Number1Weirdo chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
I wonder what Sasuke wants to do with Sakura... And he will not be happy about Hinata's new backbone. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)