Reviews for Entropy
ThreeWhiskeyLunch chapter 20 . 5/27
Just reread this because it's hard to find good Zaeed fic and this one is just fab. And then to find there's a follow up? Oi. It's like a gift.
damaged7 chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Really enjoyed this story, slowness and all. It's something different but believable, and stands out from the crowd. I'll look forward to the continuation as well. Thanks for sharing
ela11 chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
This was the perfect way to end it: almost casual in a way that reflects the relationship between these two very intense people.
You're writing's brilliant, and so too the story. I've enjoyed it immensely, and I'll be looking forward to whatever you bring forth next. :)
Oratorio chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Love this whole story. Your writing is so alive, you create and convey feelings and emotions so well. The tense you write in also brings a real sense of urgency which works so well with the story. It was fantastic and I shall look out for the continuation.
zevgirl chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
I never did review this, it seems, and I'm sorry about that, but I always went right to the update when the email came. This is by far the best lengthy story covering of Zaeed/Shepard I've read. It progressed perfectly, that slow burn, and I couldn't imagine them any other way. Brava! A very fine story, one I will miss, but knowing you're planning to have them in a ME3 story, I can look forward to that now, and I'm so excited.

Wonderful writing, Lilith!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
All they did was brush shoulders, but you made it so much more than that...made it a pivotal moment, an epiphany. That is a mark of good writing, my friend: making the reader FEEL what the character is feeling, rather than simply telling them. *slow clap*
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I am loving this slow build. Very well paced. I applaud you.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
So far, I am enjoying this fic immensely. You've done a good job of staying in Zaeed's character and your Shepard is likable while still being believable. I would also like to compliment you on the ease of your dialogue. It feels natural. Ill fitted dialogue can break a fic, take the reader out of the story. So good job.
And thank you for making page breaks between perspective changes. Too many writers on this site switch between characters with no warning whatsoever and it's so jarring it rips you right out of the story. I'm glad you've not done so.
Abacus chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
I actually had no interest in reading about Zaeed when I clicked on this story - but then I skimmed the first couple of paragraphs and was immediately hooked. I love how interesting and well developed your Zaeed and Shep are. They're totally in character too. Overall, everything about this story is consistently well done. :D
tincat chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
This fic is phenomenal. I love a slow burn, and you've got it down perfectly - their relationship growing in fits and starts, constantly re evaluating each other, this slowly increasing *tension* is so good. (I admit at first I thought this ship a bit odd but really, it makes no less sense than Shepard and Jack.)

Your characterisation is superb. Of Shepard and Zaaed, obviously, but also of the people getting less screen time - I think we've had about two lines from Garrus, for instance, but they were perfect. I also don't feel like we're *missing* anyone. The fic has a tight focus, but I don't feel short changed in the least. er. idk if that makes sense, it's meant as a compliment!

really looking forward to reading the rest of this ]
leil chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
beautifully written chapter, this one. I noticed the change in your writing style and I love how it blends with the characters (see: Zaeed); deep undertones, some sense of nostalgia (typically Zaeed), the painfully slow burn and all that.
:y Zaeed is so emotionally constipated. in a good way.
rinaSXO chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
'This one's for you Williams.' This line was awesome, it made me shudder (in a good way - kind of). Actually, this whole story is really amazing for that, I've found this fanfic not even a week ago and I've read it whole within a few days - that for sure says something because I'm usually very lazy reader. And Entropy makes me feel thing, like seriously, good or bad feelings, from my viewpoint that's an achievement. Thank you for this amazing experience and keep it up :)
ela11 chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
The final mission that's fast approaching is dwelling in their minds, and even on shore-leave it was there in Shepard's comment to Garrus.
(What was it Kasumi bought, btw? Think you missed a word there.)
I actually felt like cheering at "This one's for you, Williams." But, of course, there's a sting in the tail with the empty Normandy awaiting them.
Love the way Shepard gravitates towards Zaeed when she gets a chance to breathe, and that he reads her so well. So much of what's between them is unspoken.
Brilliant stuff. Bring on the next!
leil chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
another great chapter, nicely done :) I couldnt help but enjoy (with mad laughter and absolutely no regret) how Zaeed's taking on with Shepard's decision. He's really honest, isn't he? Well of course. Poor Shepard and her career troubles. I mean, look at Zaeed. Man's been through Satan's crack and yet here he is. Probably is the reason why Shepard fights at all because wow look at that career record.
kanukoris chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
Another fantastic chapter. This is my favourite ME story on the site. Loved the gravity and weight hanging over every scene. Even though the interaction between Shepard and Zaeed is brief here, there's the presence of this singular understanding they share which is so interesting to watch unfold. Not to mention this impending sense of doom from the oncoming reaper invasion which is just giving me gaming ptsd all over again, thanks!

I can't freaking wait until they get to the collector base and the aftermath therein. You have me on tenterhooks.