Reviews for The 28th Hunger Games
Ashbrie13 chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Oh my. God. This is AMAZING. I love how you wrote all the POV's, and the deaths...well they were sad and amazingly written. i'll PM you with an idea...I sort of want to sponsor a tribute (juliette) :3

You are a brilliant writer! Keep the Arena days coming! :D
Dnhost24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ok, I finally gave in. I read Europas profile for like the 100th time (not to be a creeper) and decided to read one of your stories. Dang girl, (i would normally swear, but dont know how you are about that stuff) you got talent. I love this. Just keep up the good work. I will be a constant reader now :)

-Dn
daintyHarlequin chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
OHMYGOSHHHHHH. I'm sososososo sorry I haven't been reviewing! TTATT I was reminded of Aubrie when I heard about the HG movie coming up! The story is amazing! Please update soon! Thank you for writing such an amazing fic! ~Nori (AKA creator of Aubrie)
Europa22 chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Beautiful deaths and writing as always! I hope you are dealing well with high school and your other drama. pm me soon, okay girlie? I love you tons, and i love this story too! Update soon :D
MockingjayForever21 chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Thanks SO much for updating. You're extremely awesome. D I can't wait for more.
Blame-It-On-The-Alcohol chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
I came here from Europa22's profile and I'm glad I did! You are both great SYOT authors! When you killed Alice I was like nooooo she's my favouriteeeee...oh well :) My favourite now would be either Aubrie, Sayria or Moray.

Kara x
xx-Twisted Fantasy-xx chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Poor Anna! And Saul and Rilan were cool, too. And I definitely can't wait to see more of the Careers.
Crimson Coquelicot chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is against the rules. It is interactive as you gather your tributes via review. It is stated in the FF guidelines, that it interactivity is not allowed. This story will be reported if you don't take it down.

You can actully do a SYOT which is not in breach of any of the guidelines. This can be achieved by hopping over to District 15 and creating a thread for your SYOT there. You could also collect you tributes by PM or email.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Tata~
MockingjayForever21 chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Hey, you reviewed! HOORAY! (Super happy dance)

Uh-oh, I'm scared for the others, now. The Careers are getting SCARYYYY. Thanks for updating. PLEASE write soon.
Europa22 chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Well it's about time you updated ;) jk

Anways, loved the death scene, it was so amazing! Also, I loved marissa rose and rain in this chapter. Gosh, the careers are always so amazing haha update soon :)
BarkWoofBark chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
*clings to Moray and Fletcher* They are so cute together xD it's awesome! I will be cheering for my own tributes all the way! Well, if not all the way, then I'm rooting for one of the careers, because they're so darn interesting :D

Stark freaks me out, and Adam and Rose are mean... Marissa is also kinda mean, but I like her a lot. The rest of the Careers seem to me like they're about to break apart... maybe it's just all the tension within them.

Great chapter, like always! I didn't really care for Diana... she was kind of... off, maybe? Anna wasn't really showing off her smarts in the end, to be honest, so I can't really feel for her. Don't worry, I'll keep reading xD
Europa22 chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Fabulous, as always! Very good and amazing!
writergirl123456789 chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter!
xx-Twisted Fantasy-xx chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
I loved this chapter!
MockingjayForever21 chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Yay! An update. Thanks so much for writing. I cannot wait for more. I would also like to thank you for writing my characters so well.

Update soon.