Reviews for Tis the Season
Shao7 chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
Very very very nice!
HR always live on chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Just found this gem of a fic, so I apologise for reviewing all the chapters in one. Firstly, I loved your take on the inquiry, and I thought the questions that were asked of both Harry and Ruth were very much in character, and should have been shown on screen. Sir Lawrence was just a sleazeball wasn't he? I can totally see him going for Ruth too, but I'm so glad that Harry punched him and put him in his place. So glad that they got together and adored the team trailing out of the house and leaving them to it. My one small complaint would be that in some of the middle chapters there was a bit too much Dimitri and Beth, and not enough HR, but that's just my personal preference I think. Well done, and I'm so glad I discovered this fic. Hannah x
Tempe4Booth chapter 26 . 1/3/2011
I LOVE HARRY AND RUTH AND I MISS SPOOKS.
LiverpoolMiss chapter 26 . 12/10/2010
! They've finally got their act together! Wish it would happen in the show! I loved this fic so much. Thank you for writing it and putting a smile on my face.
This Used To Be My Account chapter 26 . 12/9/2010
Oh my goodness, I've just had seven delicious chapters to read and I couldn't devour them quickly enough! They were so wonderfully fluffy, and stomach flippy and tingly! This has been an absolute delight :D

Thank you so much!

xx
Adam Shmadam chapter 26 . 12/9/2010
Just lovely...I enjoyed this immensely...Merry Christmas to you!
gottalovett chapter 26 . 12/9/2010
A very merry Christmas to you too :)

I enjoyed this piece of Christmas fluff fic mightily so thank you!
Tentative Steps chapter 25 . 12/9/2010
Melty melty melty melty Amy has melted :)

(This is an exceptionally good thing)
Symphony In Blue chapter 26 . 12/8/2010
Lovely epilogue and a lovely ending!
Symphony In Blue chapter 25 . 12/8/2010
That note with the picture attached was epic! And she finally said yes! (or at least she accepted his proposal) YAY :D
spooksfan08 chapter 24 . 12/8/2010
Perfect! I am sorry I havent reviewed all of this before but I love it. Definately one of my favourites.
eggwhisker chapter 24 . 12/8/2010
Fabulous! So beautifully written
Tentative Steps chapter 24 . 12/8/2010
""Mmm, yes," he mumbles against her. "Because what we've been doing for the past," he looks at the clock, "two hours has been just saintly." She moans in pleasure as he leans in to kiss her again."

- Beautiful. Again. Of course.
Tentative Steps chapter 23 . 12/8/2010
""I love you, Harry Pearce. I love every part of you, and every moment I spend with you becomes the best I've ever known. And I wish we were in Sussex right this moment, just the two of us – and Scarlet and Fidget, of course"

- That was simply perfection. I'm a melty heap of melty.
Symphony In Blue chapter 24 . 12/8/2010
Wow you write incredibly fast. I'm so glad that they're finally together. Sad to hear that this story is drawing to a close, but it's been beautiful :)