Reviews for A Slowly Dawning Attraction
Lisiane chapter 6 . 9/23
It was a nice fiction! I Like it!
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 6 . 4/2
Awww!
magialuna chapter 6 . 3/8
Oh, this was adorable! I have a real weakness for Sherlock POV stories, but so often they don't sound like him. You got his "voice" so perfect... A bit confused by the feelings, but also curious...and the trust in John as well as his anger (and worry) about having John taken, and then injured was so very well done.

Favorite bits: (I just adore this paragraph and could totally hear it in BC's voice in my mind...)

""Being strung up from the ceiling is not fine, John. That they deliberately exploited your shoulder is not fine. That they even took you in the first place is not fine. What definition of 'fine' are you using, John?" "

And I also really loved this exchange...

""Don't pretend with me, John," Sherlock said, his voice low. "I prefer you honest than socially correct. You know that."

He could feel John's eyes on him as the handcuffs opened and clattered to the floor.

"I do," John replied quietly."

Thou said this is your *first* fanfic? I'd never have known it. It's really very good. Thanks so much for sharing it! BTW, do you post on AO3 as well?

Looking forward to see what else you've written/will write!
Clare
magialuna chapter 3 . 3/8
Hi, just started reading. Was referred by this post: post/139835809242/do-you-think-that-theres-that-one-fic-that

I'll review when I'm done reading, however, as a Retired Navy Hospital Corpsman who used to be a CPR Instructor trainer, I had to say something about this. We used to say brain damage can occur within 4-6 minutes. I just checked the Brain injury foundation site, they say 5. There has also been proof over the last couple of years that those who down in cold water can actually beer revived after a longer time than other modes of injury. So what John was doing was correct if he got to the patient that quickly. Protocol actually says also, that once you begin CPR you never stop unless relieved, or the patient is declared dead by a physician.
To avoid spreading wrong info, without a huge amount of rewriting, simply increase the amount of time the victim was without air- preferably over 15 minutes in cold water to make it more "John is irrationally trying to save this guy" than "Sherlock forced John to quit CPR on a cold drowning under 10 minutes"...which he actually could get sued for (in the US, don't know UK laws) because Doctors are held to a standard because they are more highly trained than a first responder.
This isn't meant negatively, I really like your fic so far. I just figured you may not know this.
Best wishes,
-Clare
Vdubbya chapter 6 . 2/14
*blinks rapidly* Well this was amazing. I could feel the heat in every instance and that last one was just wonderful. Thank you.
Argon.847 chapter 6 . 2/9
THAT KISS THOUGH
feathers chapter 6 . 1/25
Very well written and so much fun!
anon chapter 6 . 1/17
Oooh what a lovely fic! Really enjoyed it. Super cute little "almost" moments and a very satisfying end ;) many kudos!
Nike Scarlet chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Haha haha! This is freaking hilarious dude.
nerdygraykitty chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
oh man. been awhile since i've read johnlock, but thank you for removing his shirt.
Hol chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Nice fic. Lestrade... What can I say
InsanityProne chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Oh I swear I just died! My God! That was perfect in every single way! Thank you for making my life a billion times better! OH MY GOD THE FEELS RIGHT NOW! **dies of feels**
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Ok, the one with Mycroft was golden!
I died laughing at the refrigerator being the only place for human body parts, NOT the tea kettle! XD

I loved this so much!
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
So well written, lovely and magical mini story... thank you for this!
louisesnape chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Looool ! "please wait making out with my John now" XD Love it !