Reviews for Mistaken Assumptions
Reynardetta chapter 23 . 4/14
I'm... crying a little bit... it's 4 am and my roommate is asleep
Reynardetta chapter 15 . 4/13
Currently reading this obsessively while loopy on pain meds...for a migraine. Poor Atemu, I feel your pain so keenly~
Yes, I read this story twice. And I enjoyed reading this entire story a little more than the last time. Thank you for writing. It was a beautiful story.
Akayuki Novak chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
*grinning* So cute~ Thank you for writing, I love reading this!
The Water Drinker chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This was a truly well written story. Your descriptions are simply lovely, and the characters are well done.

I LOVED your consistency and pacing. It kept me thoroughly engaged. I thank you for sharing this. c:
my fanfix chapter 26 . 10/9/2014
This was a magnificent story. So heartfelt, emotional. Some scenes made me forget where I was and had me literally laughing out loud! Oh Gods*! Please write another. _
Toxiclilly chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Oh my god I loooooved this. This was just such an amazing story. I'm recommending this to a friend!
This story sent me on such an emotional rollercoaster I swear. Great job man.
Kichou chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
SilverShadow123 chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
FINALLY! A fic wherein Yami or Atemu is the damn Uke! Gah, you have no idea how frustrating it is when Yugi always seems like the damn damsel in distress who needs to be saved every fucking time and have someone always fucking save him! Thank you! It's nice to see him be on top, for once!
Anon chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
While I think this story is good, I feel that you could have chosen certain words more carefully. For example, do you really think they would have said words such as "dick-weed" and "fu*k" back in ancient Egypt? Other than that, excellent job
leneo chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
I loved this story. I loved the storyline and the take on yugi and atemu in Egyptian life!
Keimichi chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
I find this story creepy and awesome at the same time. Creepy because for more than half of the story, the romance was basically a case of Stockholm syndrome, especially considering that a lot of the relationships portrayed had abuse in them. Except your story has a "happy" ending where the captors kinda redeemed themselves. It doesn't make it less of a case of Stockholm Syndrone tho. BakuraxRyou was especially creepy. But overall, I really like your portrayal of the characters. I enjoyed the rather dark atmosphere from this fic. I kinda hoped that there was a more complex political story behind it... but I get that this story is more concentrated on the romance than the other aspects.
Very good work. You did a very good job on this.
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
Well. All I can say is, I was terribly, TERRIBLY disappointed when I scrolled up and saw: 'Complete'. Despite the fact this story was a fanfiction and almost double the length of the average novel, I never wanted to stop reading. In a review yesterday, I said that a story was the best I'd read in months. This story is the best I've read in YEARS. I do hope you never give up writing, dear author, because it would be a great catastrophe for the world (not to mention the fangirls).
Phoebstar989
kihlia chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
OMG! I can't take it! I'm royally pissed with Atemu and his friends! Grrrr!
Sorry I'm just frustrated...I love the story so far I just couldn't take it...but i will still continue reading..._
LightAngel07 chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
wow this was really good it took me three days to read it lol, im such a slow reader lol anyway great story :)