Reviews for Mistaken Assumptions
Akayuki Novak chapter 26 . 7/4
*grinning* So cute~ Thank you for writing, I love reading this!
The Water Drinker chapter 1 . 5/31
This was a truly well written story. Your descriptions are simply lovely, and the characters are well done.

I LOVED your consistency and pacing. It kept me thoroughly engaged. I thank you for sharing this. c:
my fanfix chapter 26 . 10/9/2014
This was a magnificent story. So heartfelt, emotional. Some scenes made me forget where I was and had me literally laughing out loud! Oh Gods*! Please write another. _
Toxiclilly chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Oh my god I loooooved this. This was just such an amazing story. I'm recommending this to a friend!
This story sent me on such an emotional rollercoaster I swear. Great job man.
Kichou chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
SilverShadow123 chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
FINALLY! A fic wherein Yami or Atemu is the damn Uke! Gah, you have no idea how frustrating it is when Yugi always seems like the damn damsel in distress who needs to be saved every fucking time and have someone always fucking save him! Thank you! It's nice to see him be on top, for once!
Anon chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
While I think this story is good, I feel that you could have chosen certain words more carefully. For example, do you really think they would have said words such as "dick-weed" and "fu*k" back in ancient Egypt? Other than that, excellent job
leneo chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
I loved this story. I loved the storyline and the take on yugi and atemu in Egyptian life!
Keimichi chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
I find this story creepy and awesome at the same time. Creepy because for more than half of the story, the romance was basically a case of Stockholm syndrome, especially considering that a lot of the relationships portrayed had abuse in them. Except your story has a "happy" ending where the captors kinda redeemed themselves. It doesn't make it less of a case of Stockholm Syndrone tho. BakuraxRyou was especially creepy. But overall, I really like your portrayal of the characters. I enjoyed the rather dark atmosphere from this fic. I kinda hoped that there was a more complex political story behind it... but I get that this story is more concentrated on the romance than the other aspects.
Very good work. You did a very good job on this.
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
Well. All I can say is, I was terribly, TERRIBLY disappointed when I scrolled up and saw: 'Complete'. Despite the fact this story was a fanfiction and almost double the length of the average novel, I never wanted to stop reading. In a review yesterday, I said that a story was the best I'd read in months. This story is the best I've read in YEARS. I do hope you never give up writing, dear author, because it would be a great catastrophe for the world (not to mention the fangirls).
kihlia chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
OMG! I can't take it! I'm royally pissed with Atemu and his friends! Grrrr!
Sorry I'm just frustrated...I love the story so far I just couldn't take it...but i will still continue reading..._
LightAngel07 chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
wow this was really good it took me three days to read it lol, im such a slow reader lol anyway great story :)
Nexmajise chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
Wow. I've never come across a Egypt story that is so well written.
I actually found this story because someone had drawn artwork based on it and I decided to see the story behind the paint(: It was so worth it!
I loved yugi in this story. He wasn't a whiney and completely defenseless charecter that had to be saved by the oh so heroic Atemu. He devolped so well.
I also really enjoyed how Atemu was potrayed. In so many stories it's typically right after Atemu recives Yugi(in any sort of way) he just seems to forget that he is a Pharaoh and completely abondons his duties to be with Yugi 24/7(That portrayal is completely inaccurate and wrong)
This story has substance and was not full of fluff/angest all the time.
I liked the side stories of Jou and Seto and also of Marik and Malik.
I feel Bakura and Ryou's were a little too "eh"(if that makes sense, doubt it does) by eh i mean that they had a story of their own that could have went into a little more detail and made me feel a little more attached their relationship instead of that couple being just 'there' like the other two. Bakura's back story was deep yet there relationship was so little. I disliked how Bakura just decided to go all OOC instantly in like chapter 23 i think. He became soft and lost his touch a little.
I read reviews seeing how people disliked or thought it was odd that yugi topped in chapter 25, i actually felt it was quite nessacary. Too me it showed that although Yugi is the submissive one in the relationship, he is still a young man with young man needs. It proved sort of the he and Atemu were equal in every sort of way.
I enjoyed the triplets so much! I kept giggling everytime they showed up in the story. I loved how Solomon(hoping thats Yugi's grandfather) dealt with the violence between Atemu and Jou, making them overcome their pride. I loved when the egypt one(can't remeber his name atm) just ignored everyone and kept on chanting the marriage ceramony. Also when Soguroku just randomly appears for no reason what so ever to the plot xD.
Lastly i was so upset when Honda and Anzu died! That poor baby(whatever become of him... I wonder if he was brought to egypt..hmmmmmmmmmmm)
Lastly, lastly. You shocked me with the whole duplicate drowning thing that the King who wanted to Allie Yugi said! I was like "Wtf..." I wonder why they did that? Eh it's unimportant now i guess.
This was an astonishing story it really helped me cure my writers block.(in a good way! i won't copy your work xD) This is the longest review i have ever written! :D i felt the need to get that all out to you :3 I'm off to read more of your stories may AoL(i think that the anagram(i think that's the word i was hoping for)) Keep Writing :D
Ninjawolf1313 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
That fact that this cold, aggressive and possessive version of Atem completely makes me swoon really makes me wonder what's wrong with me lol
Ninjawolf1313 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
This was awesome. I like you portrayed Atem in this.